Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 6/3/2011 7:38:30 PM EDT
Do any of you arfcom ladies or fashionistas know if it is acceptable for the cracks of the toes to be visible when wearing shoes?  I've seen it a lot lately in photos, but I don't know any women in real life who wear shoes, and I don't get out much.  It kind of rubs me the wrong way.  It's not the toes so much as the space between the toes that I find objectionable.  It just seems like they chose shoes that were too small.

It's mostly when they wear them high heeled shoes.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#1]
wat
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#3]
You're desperate.  Toe cleavage?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#4]
God damn. I love this GD section.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes.  It bothers me when you can see where the toes leave the foot and become toes visible at the top of the enclosed part of the shoe.  Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I see it as the shoes are not fitted properly, which bugs me.  Maybe that's the style these days but it doesn't look good, IMO.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:43:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn hussies.

Wear socks, you whores!  
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#8]
<––––––––––- Is weird and likes feet..... in a sexual way!

- Clint
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes.  It bothers me when you can see where the toes leave the foot and become toes visible at the top of the enclosed part of the shoe.  Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Now you're going to get this locked and you'll get teh banz for toe pron!
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#11]
in.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Toes got bewbies?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#13]
You don't come down off the mountain much do you?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a huge Foot Fetish so I love toe cleavage. My favorite is the 'cleavage' between the big toe and second toe and then a very close second is the full toe cleavage cut.  

It's not that there shoes are too small. Its that the toe box of the shoe's upper is lower cut; much like the neckline of some blouses. Although in some cases it's that the ladies toes are slightly longer than the average foot of that shoe size and therefore the toe cleavage can be seen in any cut shoes.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#15]
A little toe cleavage is hot.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have a huge Foot Fetish so I love toe cleavage. My favorite is the 'cleavage' between the big toe and second toe and then a very close second is the full toe cleavage cut.  

It's not that there shoes are too small. Its that the toe box of the shoe's upper is lower cut; much like the neckline of some blouses. Although in some cases it's that the ladies toes are slightly longer than the average foot of that shoe size and therefore the toe cleavage can be seen in any cut shoes.

So it IS a fiendish plot.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#17]
What about camel toe?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Do any of you arfcom ladies or fashionistas know if it is acceptable for the cracks of the toes to be visible when wearing shoes?  I've seen it a lot lately in photos, but I don't know any women in real life who wear shoes, and I don't get out much.  It kind of rubs me the wrong way.  It's not the toes so much as the space between the toes that I find objectionable.  It just seems like they chose shoes that were too small.

It's mostly when they wear them high heeled shoes.

Really?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Chicken fans...they don't make much sense.

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I know what you are talking about, never thought about it much just figured that the shoes didn't fit right... alas this thread got me to do a search.  It even has its own wiki entry and switching over to images would be enough to make any foot fetishist jiz their pants almost immediately.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:52:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I can understand breast cleavage, because I believe they know what they are doing.  I'm not so convinced about shoe cleavage.  It is my belief that it is just happenstance cause because the shoes they thought were "adorable" were in reality ill-fitting.  But I am equally confused by both the feminine psyche and shoe designers.  

Hence I sought the advise of GD.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Having a hard time envisioning.  Need pics.  ASAP.

LC
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I fucking love Arfcom GD.  God bless this place.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it IS a fiendish plot.  

I don't think it's any more fiendish than all of those plunging neckline blouse wearers using their endowments to get over on the masculine sex. I would say that most women are clueless to what they wear on their feet and the effects it has on some many men.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Toe cleavage is fine with me as long as they shave it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#28]
1999cutiger:  Two word:  Dabo Swinney.   Those two words make me smile.  I wish you could see, I'm doing it now.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#29]
I can't post a pic, because I finally remembered the name of my photo hosting place, but I can not for the life of me remember my password.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can understand breast cleavage, because I believe they know what they are doing.  I'm not so convinced about shoe cleavage.  It is my belief that it is just happenstance cause because the shoes they thought were "adorable" were in reality ill-fitting.  But I am equally confused by both the feminine psyche and shoe designers.  

i have a foot fetish so i get being attracted to feet. this whole toe cleavage has me lost.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
1999cutiger:  Two word:  Dabo Swinney.   Those two words make me smile.  I wish you could see, I'm doing it now.

Two word?  Really?  Hilarious...

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I agree. That and when their little toe hangs off. Bugs me

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LC

Ask and ye shall receive. Hope this doesn't get us into BOTD territory. If it does I'll take them down.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey Pervert, stop untying my shoes with your eyes!
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah.  Some of us aren't blessed with the gift of the English language like CJ spiller, who I believe graduated with honors.  I think we should just go back to the toes.  Agreed?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't know any women in real life who wear shoes

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LC

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p9eWge7tglw/TVfYTl1tQRI/AAAAAAAAA44/2j6bRxoMem8/s400/toe_cleavage.jpg

http://www.miabifilms.com/images/blog/toecleavage.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive. Hope this doesn't get us into BOTD territory. If it does I'll take them down.

ok yeah toe cleavage doesnt do it for me. a sexy near nekkid foot though
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LC

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p9eWge7tglw/TVfYTl1tQRI/AAAAAAAAA44/2j6bRxoMem8/s400/toe_cleavage.jpg

http://www.miabifilms.com/images/blog/toecleavage.jpg

The bottom picture is extreme, but exactly what I am talking about.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#39]
The fuck? toe cleavage...really?
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Wow.  Usually you have to pick your way through a minefield of privacy-dangerous fetish sites to gleen that kind of quality information.  Thanks for sharing.

EDIT:  Maybe you could make a site suggestion for a TOTD section.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have a foot fetish so i get being attracted to feet. this whole toe cleavage has me lost.

Don't play all innocent Fammy, you have partaken of the toe cleavage. OH and welcome back bud. Hope the back is doing better.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yeah.  Some of us aren't blessed with the gift of the English language like CJ spiller, who I believe graduated with honors.  I think we should just go back to the toes.  Agreed?

You must be out drinking with Garcia tonight...didn't mean to hijack your thread.  Enjoy your toes.

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Foot job.

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:03:55 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't know why, but the first time I saw a woman in pumps who had visible toe cleavage it kind of ruined things for me.  It was a "those are plain ordinary feet in there, not some princess hooves" or something.

Sad, I know, but that's how my life is
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Being married to monkey toed toe cleavage showing foot hussy (damn her for not showing other cleavage) I read this thread to her. She blames freakishly long toes and short shoes made purposefully to exploit this shameless display of brazen feminine podiatric pron.  We should make the long toaded wimizn wear toe Burkas so they can't make them stub toed wiminz feel bad..
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.  Usually you have to pick your way through a minefield of privacy-dangerous fetish sites to gleen that kind of quality information.  Thanks for sharing.

EDIT:  Maybe you could make a site suggestion for a TOTD section.

That's paying attention to detail. I have never read that much deep thought on any Foot Fetish/Shoe Fetish wiki definition, urban dictionary, or dedicated sight. Usually it's here's a foot look at it.
Have at it 21 pages of BOTD Foot Goddesses http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=142&t=1117865
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Don't play all innocent Fammy, you have partaken of the toe cleavage. OH and welcome back bud. Hope the back is doing better.

my back has been ok. its good to be back. and i admitted to a foot fetish but the cleavage is not my trigger. i never thought of it till now.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:07:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Being married to monkey toed toe cleavage showing foot hussy (damn her for not showing other cleavage) I read this thread to her. She blames freakishly long toes and short shoes made purposefully to exploit this shameless display of brazen feminine podiatric pron.  We should make the long toaded wimizn wear toe Burkas so they can't make them stub toed wiminz feel bad..

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be out drinking with Garcia tonight...didn't mean to hijack your thread.  Enjoy your toes.

It came down to that or beating up women with Deandre McDaniel, I told them I would just hang out and have a few beers and discuss shoes on arfcom.  Have a great weekend.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top