Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2002 4:09:40 PM EDT
Saw this on Subguns.com and wondered if anyone here has heard anything.  This has been going on for a week or so now:

ATF is seizing about 160 Cole distributing Uzi and 1910 Maxim parts kits. I saw the report from tech branch (which claimed they could be made to fire by taping the thing together with clear plastic tape), and I saw a list of names of the purchasers. ATF took my Uzi kit today, though I promise you it will never be made to fire with mere clear plastic tape.

If you bought the kit ATF has your name and address, though there is some confusion on who bought what and how much they paid for it.

I promise you this is real, and I promise you that I post on this board with some regularity. TB can probably recognize my IP and confirm that I am one of the more responsible regulars, though I just assume keep my ID on this confidential.

What you do with this information is up to you, but be aware, ATF is gonna come knocken, and that aint no joke, and they are going to take your parts kit, and thats just not funny.

Link Posted: 5/23/2002 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump to page one
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#2]
what a bunch of fucks!!!
if it can be made to fire like that , give them the gun, ammo and some tape, tell them to show you and runaway as they blow their asses up.
what cracks me up about the fucking ATF is that all of the ATF agents i have met caouldn't tell you what type of firearm they were carrying at the time, bunch of desk jockey queers.,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top