Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2002 1:35:06 PM EDT
I remember a few months ago, some a-hole trigger happy G-Man shot a boyscout in the face with an M4. As I recall, the kid didnt follow "orders" fast enough, thereby propmting the agent to shoot him in the face.

Does anyone know what happened to the agent? Any updates?

I'm still pissed about the whole matter.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 1:53:40 PM EDT
[#1]
He's off his voluntary paid leave, and back on the street.

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=117772[/url]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Geesssssh....I'd a thought he'd a got promoted.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#3]
This guy has real potential! "We'll be following your career with great enthusiasm, Young Skywalker"
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:38:59 AM EDT
[#4]
FBI hasnt taken responsibilty for the kid's medical bills...guess that would be an admission of guilt?...So some folks got together to help the kid out..
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/688956/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:44:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Based on his qualifications, he was promoted to "instructor" at the lon whoreiuchi JBT academy.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#6]
If the Agent was practicing any kind of racial or cultural profiling, then I could see where it was a good shoot.

Anything less than a white a kid who speaks perfect english and hey, he is a threat to the State.  Hell he may be a terrorist!  Was he driving a German made car, dead give away every time.  They will probably give him a medal for Valor.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:25:31 AM EDT
[#7]
And my wife wonders why I buy and store ammo by the case?  Sheesh!
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:39:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone have the link to the orig news story?
I missed this one......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top