Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2002 4:29:34 PM EDT
She just dropped the latest Victoria's Secret catalog in front of me and told me to pick something out for her to order!!! Hubba Hubba. Gotta go. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Now [u]that[/u] is a wife of great virtue!

Hmmm, how many children y'all got? [:D]

Eric The(ISeeMoreInYourFuture)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I need to find me a women like that[:P]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok so perhaps I lack some comprehension skills.....

However....
Who is HE!

Oh sure NOW edit it to say SHE!!!

Hmmmm

One of those Swinger types I have read about no doubt!

Link Posted: 5/22/2002 4:41:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unfortunately (or not), due to my medical history, the prospects are bleak as I had a nasty case of testicular cancer a few years ago.

We have to make due with my step-son. He is a great kid and recently told me that he would be proud if I called him my son and he called me his Dad! (Just typing it makes me well up!) He is a sophmore at UNM and is working towards becoming an ER Dr. He is already an EMT and is think of following in my footsteps and getting his Paramedic. I am soooo proud of him.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Narrow it down to about 10 outfits then post pics of them and naked pics of your wife and we will vote on what we think she will look best in and then you won't have to spend all your money buying 10 outfits.(It's not about seeing pics of your wife--it's about saving you some money--everyone wants to save money.)
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 4:48:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Narrow it down to about 10 outfits then post pics of them and naked pics of your wife and we will vote on what we think she will look best in and then you won't have to spend all your money buying 10 outfits.(It's not about seeing pics of your wife--it's about saving you some money--everyone wants to save money.)
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing. I must be pychic
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Unfortunately (or not), due to my medical history, the prospects are bleak as I had a nasty case of testicular cancer a few years ago.

We have to make due with my step-son. He is a great kid and recently told me that he would be proud if I called him my son and he called me his Dad! (Just typing it makes me well up!) He is a sophmore at UNM and is working towards becoming an ER Dr. He is already an EMT and is think of following in my footsteps and getting his Paramedic. I am soooo proud of him.
View Quote

That does not sound as if it is a case of "making due" at all!!!!!

Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#9]
More than anything I'm glad your ok and came through your ordeal..Best of health and one outfit for each day. That's what I use to do every couple of months. After the children things have changed or I'm getting too old I think.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Post from wiggy762 -
We have to make due with my step-son. He is a great kid and recently told me that he would be proud if I called him my son and he called me his Dad!
View Quote

Now [u]that[/u] was worth its weight in gold for the both of you!
(Just typing it makes me well up!)
View Quote

That's quite all right, 'cause just reading it makes me well up, too!
He is a sophmore at UNM and is working towards becoming an ER Dr. He is already an EMT and is think of following in my footsteps and getting his Paramedic. I am soooo proud of him.
View Quote

Yes, the only son that I will ever have is my stepson, as well!

He married a wonderful girl and they've given me two grandchildren! Who both love me more than anyone in the world. Except their parents.
On occasion.

I hope my stepson is out at the Farm when we get together so you can meet him, too!

Eric The(GodIsA'FamilyMan')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I need to find me a women like that.
View Quote

CAPITALIST, you used the plural word for woman.  Was that on purpose or a Freudian slip?z
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:13:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

CAPITALIST, you used the plural word for woman.  Was that on purpose or a Freudian slip?z
View Quote

It was a slip, but it would be better to find a couple like this than just one [^]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I adopted my Step-son when he was 10yrs old.  He called me Dad ever since.  Now he's grown up/moved out.  

Sounds like Mrs. Wiggy is alright.  I'm currently looking on the Web for a nice goodie to send you for the Gift Exchange.  Of course, after the offer the wife gave you, it will be hard (no pun intended) to compete [:D]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Just thank god is was victoria secret and not divorce papers!

Now put the Bushmaster catalog infront of her and make her pick something out for you.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Certainly it was a typo.  I'm sure he didn't mean to spell "womenz" that way.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Hey Scarecrow....I think she did hand him the BUSHmaster catalog.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey wiggy, my favorites were always the black Teddie's.  There's just something about black that brings out the best in her beautiful eyes. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Tell her that you think she is gorgeous just as God made her (I'm sure you do think that, so you're not lying).  Tell her that she couldn't make herself anymore desirable than she already is to you.  Tell her that her being buck-nekkid is perfect for you.  [0:)]

Then tell her that the only thing that could POSSIBLY make her more attractive to you would be for you to get to watch her beautiful body writhing around in a huge pile of loose WinQ3131A.  About five cases oughta do it.  [}:D]  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top