Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2002 4:16:06 PM EDT
Is an old Camaro cool in Canada? I thought your sig pic was a joke until I stumbled across your post about your newly purchased IROC. I'm sorry, I'm not really busting your chops, it just feels like it. No really, I just want to know if Canada is about 15 years behind your southern neighbors in 'cool'?
OK, now the joking is over, I really liked your style of car....in the 10th grade! No really, it is a neat car. No shit, I like it. I just had to bust on a Canadian this afternoon. Thank you for being available for my enjoyment.[:D]Take off,eh?
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:24:34 PM EDT
[#1]
cool car! now all you need is a mullet, a metallica shirt with the sleves ripped off, stone washed jeans, a pit bull, and a 12 pack of natural light to go with it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Those cars were cool in the day though.
The 5.7 L88 was a low end engine to say the least.  Gobs of power right off idle, weak top end though. plus the 5.7 was never intoduced with a manual tranny.

The body style will forever be know as "white trash" or "mexican".

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top