Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2002 12:35:55 PM EDT
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/677951.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
What if they hit Israel with a dirty bomb?

What would happen then?
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Israel has tolerated 2 bombings virtually unanswered. I think they may let em have it this time. If Israel carpet bombed every square inch of Palestinian areas I would not say a word. Enough of this shit. Turn em all into fertilize!
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
the mossad would probably flip thru their roladex, select the appropriate country, and the capital city would suddenly cease to exist.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Tell me why they would [i]not[/i] hit Israel with a dirty bomb before they would hit us?
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#5]
i think the only reason they have not hit israel with a dirty bomb is due to the small size of the country.  if they set one off, they'd probably kill/harm as many palistanians as they would israelies.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
i think the only reason they have not hit israel with a dirty bomb is due to the small size of the country.  if they set one off, they'd probably kill/harm as many palistanians as they would israelies.
View Quote

Somehow I don't believe that the palestinians that would be killed in a dirty bomb attack on Israel would be of much consequence to the bombers.  They'd be 'martyred', dying in the attacks upon the infidels. Being a martyr seems to be the trendy thing to do in palestine.  Bunch of animals.  

Glass the place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top