Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2001 7:23:01 AM EDT
let me know what you think guys

[url]www.floridashootersnetwork.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Amusing intro screen.  The forums seem to load quickly.

Good job!
Link Posted: 3/29/2001 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Board seems to load pretty quickly. Thought that could be from light traffic.

I like the Forum subjects.  Especially the inclusion of a woman's forum.  And the Area Networking is a great idea.

Just food for thought, how about a legal section, or Gun Rights section or something?

Couldn't get used to the color scheme.  Black background is fine but the text color seems dull, muted, a little difficult to read (because of the color, not the font choice, which is fine btw.)

And finally, the site's logo on top, you know, the one that is banner ad dimension? Well, it too seems a little dark.  Even the Sun is dark.  All this darkness in the 'sunshine state'?

But hey, bottom line, if I lived in Florida, I'd frequent the site.  Keep plugging away at it, the pro-gun patriots in America needs all the internet communication advantages we can get.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Figure out whats wrong with my Damn SKS and I'll post over there more often.[:D]

trouble with the icon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top