Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2002 5:57:52 PM EDT
Just saw Wayne on Hannity & Colmes discussing arming pilots.  His position was that pilots should be armed, arming citizens on planes 'probably not a good idea.'
And this moron is supposed to represent my interests?
This B.S. really pisses me off.[:(!]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw it too and choked on my Pepsi.  Why is the NRA afraid of liberal opinion, they are going to go on hating us anyway, why not be blunt?  I will still maintain my membership though, they have a lot of clout, they just seem to have trouble using it.  Send some money to the JPFO as well, they are on our side big time, you don't have to be Jewish either.  Every black rifle owner should join!
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Its not a good idea.  Until we get rid of all these BS carry laws and have one constant open/concealed carry law.  All states should honor the carry permit of other states.  More BS to worry about regarding carrying then one having the ability to carry on an airline.  Also correct me if I am wrong but Airlines are private companies and they reserve the right to restrict what you have on their property.  They are also supposed to provide security and safety when you are within their service.  But hey, perhaps I am wrong.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top