Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2002 9:38:10 AM EDT
He's sitting in for Rush Limbaugh today and talking about the immorality of taxation.  Wow, he's the ONLY one in the media I've heard talk about this.  What a great show...he's exactly right.  Here's a pointer to his site:  [url]http://www.gmu.edu/departments/economics/wew/[/url].

-kill-9
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 10:14:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to go sit in on one of his classes since it is about a mile down the road.  He is a great fill in for el Rushbo.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
ditto that.  i like it even more that he's the perfect antidote to the typical liberal black american rant about oppression and racism.  

i wish he could fill in for rush all the time.  oh wait.  i guess that would mean he had his own show.  well....why the hell not??????
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I want him to run for president!

Actually, I want him to be president!
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw him at the Cato Institute's 25th Anniversary party about a week ago.....one of the best straight talkers out there.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#6]
A very well educated black man.Unfortounately because he's educated and logical he's considered a oreo like Clarence Thomas.The black community looks up to gangsta rappers and Jesse Jackson,looks down on the educated members of their race and then wonders why they have all these problems as a race.I would certainly be very open to voting for Dr. Williams in any capacity.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Unfortounately because he's educated and logical he's considered a oreo like Clarence Thomas.The black community looks up to gangsta rappers and Jesse Jackson,looks down on the educated members of their race and then wonders why they have all these problems as a race.
View Quote

1) I dont consider him [b]an[/b] "oreo".

2) I dont "look up to gangsta rappers".

3) I think Jesse Jackson is the worst kind of scum. Worse than Kliton as he is a "so-called" man of the cloth.

4) I have some ideas why "they have all these problems as a race".

[thinking]

Signed,

A member of the [b]B[/b]lack [b]C[/b]ommunity.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey! Don't forget Brother Alan Keyes!

He is spectacular on his MSNBC show!

Talk about Second Amendment advocate!

Eric The(HeWasMy[u]First[/u]ChoiceForPresident!Sorry,Dub!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

4) I have some ideas why "they have all these problems as a race".

[thinking]

Signed,

A member of the [b]B[/b]lack [b]C[/b]ommunity.
View Quote

Zing!  [:D]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 6:40:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Walter Williams, [b]CavVet[/b], Clarence Thomas, and Thomas Sowell, amongst others, are assets to this country.
View Quote

Well Thank You Sir!!!!

[b]Aviator[/b]--is a "Zing" like a Batman [red]POOF[/red] ???

Link Posted: 5/21/2002 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 8:29:09 PM EDT
[#15]
WALTER E. WILLIAMS is a FRIGGIN GENIUS!

I carry a copy of the amnesty certificate in my wallet.  When you go to his site click "Gift" better yet, here's the direct link. [url]http://www.gmu.edu/departments/economics/wew/gift.html[/url] Every white person should have a copy of this!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top