Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2002 1:54:59 AM EDT
well i was helping a friend get her DVD player setup.

first of we buy the damn thing and a RF modulator since she has a old tv. take it home plug it all in  pop in a dvd things look cool. try another dvd looks like shit. uh UH maybe a bad disk so we swap it into another player things work ok in that player ok bad player. go back to store get another player come back plug it in same prob. ok maybe its the rf modulator go get another one. come back TV's power doesnt come one. sit arouind bitch for a couple hours trouble shoot the living daylights out of the thing conclude  TV is dead 12:00 midnight pop over to wallyworld (walmart) pick up bitch tv (13 inch) temporary fix till better TV comes along. ok alls is working start watching movie 2:00 mom burts in yells at friends brother scares the shit out of cyrax777 but mom doesnt notice cyrax777 in room. Cyrax777 Consideres self lucky waits till mom is back in bed heads on home and writes thread.

man i had a hell of a scary day i thought i was TOAST! i mean come one if she had saw me i would be dead.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 4:22:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Is your friend female??
How old are you all?

Its all in the details!

Link Posted: 5/21/2002 5:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]
well i was helping a friend get [b]her[/b] DVD player setup
View Quote

[:P]

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 5:21:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Last time something like this happened to me I was sitting on the couch with my pants at my ankles, and the cute little neighbor girl had climbed aboard to take a ride on the baloney pony. That's when her mother walked in. [B)]

Mom was still screaming as I raced up the basement steps.  The next day the couch and TV were taken upstairs, and I was told that I was no longer welcome over there.  They moved shortly after that.  [:(]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#5]
A bitch TV..
I gotta use that one!
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is your friend female??
How old are you all?

Its all in the details!

View Quote

yes,22,20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top