Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/20/2002 5:58:55 PM EDT
This is really bothering me since it hit close to home, as a matter of fact I knew people who worked in the WTC and have worked there myself.  Numerous reports have been made public, that an FBI agent warned the higher ups and the Pres. staff sand niggers were learning to fly planes in the U.S. AND ONLY WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO FLY AND NOT LAND!!!!  It has been said that during the time this info was released, Bush was on a four week vacation.  What the hell is going on here?  Nobody takes resposibility, we have the CIA,FBI, etc. where's the intelligence?  Did anybody even check anything out? It seems as though it was dismissed totally and the normal back peddeling bullshit from Washingtom is starting.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
A few of the reports people are bitching about were during the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION!
I'm sure they got warnings like these everyday.  

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is really bothering me since it hit close to home, as a matter of fact I knew people who worked in the WTC and have worked there myself.  Numerous reports have been made public, that an FBI agent warned the higher ups and the Pres. staff sand niggers were learning to fly planes in the U.S. AND ONLY WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO FLY AND NOT LAND!!!!  It has been said that during the time this info was released, Bush was on a four week vacation.  What the hell is going on here?  Nobody takes resposibility, we have the CIA,FBI, etc. where's the intelligence?  Did anybody even check anything out? It seems as though it was dismissed totally and the normal back peddeling bullshit from Washingtom is starting.
View Quote

i'm not worried until there's absolutely proof that GW said, "ah, fuhgedaboutit.  that shit ain't gonna happen!"

besides, you've got to remember who let osama get away in the first place.  who was it the sudanese told, "hey, we've got him right here.  he's yours for the taking."?  not to mention that those reports that everybody is talking about only speak of "president" generically.  but if any of those reports are dated prior to January 20, 2001 [b]they refer to Bill I-did-not-have-sex-with-that-women Klinton.[/b]

ever notice how one of the first things GW did post-Sept 11 was start the ball rolling on retribution and revenge?  ever notice how klinton never really avenged the dead from the WTC bombing in '93 (oh, yeah, sure.  he tried the guilty bastards, but that was it!), the sailors on U.S.S. Cole, embassy bombings in Africa.  heelllloooo.  any of these ring a bell?

if anyone's guilty of turning a blind eye,  it sure as hell is that POS bastard klinton.

Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#4]
DFAR,

Have you just quit pulling your pud for the last 10 years to let us know that you have only been pulling your pud for the last ten years?  

Now, go scope out:
[url]http://www.jewishworldreview.com/[/url]
and read everything under INSIGHT for the next three months...........

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/[/url]
Again, for three months..........EVERYDAMNDAY.

Then when you post here......well, we will know that you have tried to recognize that a world does surround you and that you have noticed some of it accurately.  Now, go do the right thing or go back to pulling your pud.

Dave S

All of the above was written in the tone of compassionate conservatism.  Yes, and a much better example of it than Mr. Bush has been showing.  You came to one of the right places to get some of the info you wish.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't have time to seriously dig into the Jewish World Review, but this piece might fit here:

[url]http://jewishworldreview.com/kathleen/parker.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:58:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I saw the title to the thread and thought HELL YEAH, till I saw it was about the terrorist threats.  To me that is a non-issue.  What was he supposed to do?  Shut down all the airports?  That would have gone over well.

But the farm bill and steel tarrifs, as well as his immigration policy are all big balls that he has dropped.  Not to mention letting congress go hog wild with the budget.  I'm actually starting to miss Clinton a little bit. At least we had "gridlock" then, which is about the best possible condition for the government to be in.  Bipartisanship sucks.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#10]
If you really think that Bush dropped the ball then you have no idea how the world works.  I am sure the Pres and others get dozens of intelligent reports each day.  Most are false alarms and notifing the public every time would only cause panic.

Place the responsibility where it really lays, in the hands of the terrorist themselves!  Face it, bad shit happens and sometimes there aint a damn thing you can do about it!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, this is not the Clinton Administration.  From what I have read from ALL the major news reports and TV shows, is that the FBI and the Bush had been warned a large number of Middle eastern men are training to fly commercial jets at U.S. flight schools and wanted only to learn how to fly once in the air and not to land.  DOES THIS RAISE ANY SUSPICION????  The least that could have been done no matter how credible the info was, is to investigate the flight schools.  Yes shutting down the airports would have been a good idea.  That is what they did if you friggin remember after the attack.  What the hell are you people thinking?  What president do you think they are talking about you dumb fuck, Carter?  I am not a Democrat and don't support Clinton.  Point is from the info out there now, intelligence good or bad, told of the flight training and the fucking info was put on top of a desk, while everybody planned there four week vacation.  Who the hell gets a four week vacation anyway.  Certainly should not be the president of the United States.

Oh and BTW arlady, we did not have intelligence saying the Cole was going to be attacked or an idea of the WTC bombing, so what the hell you are eluding to beats the hell out of me.

Fuck the JEWS, let them fight their own war.

Dave I don't see your argument here with the links they seem to confirm what has been said about the info the FBI sat on and did not act.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
From what I have read from ALL the major news reports and TV shows, is that the FBI and the Bush had been warned a large number of Middle eastern men are training to fly commercial jets at U.S. flight schools and wanted only to learn how to fly once in the air and not to land.  
View Quote

Read the reports again.  Warnings were coming out since 1994, but how do you interpret them.  And yes, there were warnings before the 1st world trade center bombing and the cole bombing.  You need to read more, I think.

Edit: DFAR, take your racist sh!t someplace else.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#13]
If I tell some local guy in the Des Moines office at Microsoft that some of their software has a bug, do you REALLY think that Bill Gates will hear about it?

Then why would a big machine like the US Government work any different?

Sheesh.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well, this is not the Clinton Administration.  From what I have read from ALL the major news reports and TV shows, is that the FBI and the Bush had been warned a large number of Middle eastern men are training to fly commercial jets at U.S. flight schools and wanted only to learn how to fly once in the air and not to land.  DOES THIS RAISE ANY SUSPICION????  The least that could have been done no matter how credible the info was, is to investigate the flight schools.  Yes shutting down the airports would have been a good idea.  That is what they did if you friggin remember after the attack.  What the hell are you people thinking?  What president do you think they are talking about you dumb fuck, Carter?  I am not a Democrat and don't support Clinton.  Point is from the info out there now, intelligence good or bad, told of the flight training and the fucking info was put on top of a desk, while everybody planned there four week vacation.  Who the hell gets a four week vacation anyway.  Certainly should not be the president of the United States.
View Quote

when you can present credible evidence that GW knew absolutely without a doubt, no questions asked that terrorist were going to use U.S. commercial airliners to ram the WTC towers, the pentagon, and (as we've learned recently) the white house SPECIFICALLY, then i'll admit he dropped the ball.  not before.

it's logistically impossible to investigate every threat.  and since you aren't any more knowledgable than the rest of us what really was in ALL OF THE REPORTS (at least i'm assuming you're not), i don't understand this righteous indignation.

Oh and BTW arlady, we did not have intelligence saying the Cole was going to be attacked or an idea of the WTC bombing, so what the hell you are eluding to beats the hell out of me.
View Quote

you're telling me Klinton didn't have intel reports about possible terrorist attacks?  none?  by your own admission he should have investigated every one.  doing so surely would have exposed the men responsible for the attacks i mentioned.  and given that he had the chance to remove the ultimate threat long before Sept 11 happened, i hold him in a higher disregard for events related to Sept 11 than GW, assuming (however incorrectly) that GW has anything to wash his hands of.  he's far more guilty of what you accuse GW than GW is and yet i don't hear you complaining.  has it occurred to you that if Klinton had done his job, Sept 11 might never have happend??????????
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Hindsight is great isn't it?
There are other points that should be addressed rather than what the government might have known.
This is a Republic in which the people retain all the power. The protection of this society is by our own hand.
No, as an individual you don't have the where-with-all to protect against such acts. However, the State is certainly capable of performing this task. When states relinquished the right to maintain a militia they gave up their right to protect the citizen.
Why is this important? While the Federal government may choose to ignore the hundreds of warnings they receive for the sake of the overall consideration of what the country might consider an individual state may see otherwise and therefore act upon a potential lethal threat.
Governor Joe of MD might act on something that he considers to be a credible threat. The president is restricted by what Gov Gray of CA might have to say if the threat went by the board. Do the numbers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Every president since 1977 has dropped the ball.  These people have been after the US, and blowing up Americans for over 20 years, yet we are so damn shocked when it happens again.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Bush didn't have any ball to drop, after Klinton threw it out the window...
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

when you can present credible evidence that GW knew absolutely without a doubt, no questions asked that terrorist were going to use U.S. commercial airliners to ram the WTC towers, the pentagon, and (as we've learned recently) the white house SPECIFICALLY, then i'll admit he dropped the ball.  not before.

it's logistically impossible to investigate every threat.  and since you aren't any more knowledgable than the rest of us what really was in ALL OF THE REPORTS (at least i'm assuming you're not), i don't understand this righteous indignation.

View Quote

you're telling me Klinton didn't have intel reports about possible terrorist attacks?  none?  by your own admission he should have investigated every one.  doing so surely would have exposed the men responsible for the attacks i mentioned.  and given that he had the chance to remove the ultimate threat long before Sept 11 happened, i hold him in a higher disregard for events related to Sept 11 than GW, assuming (however incorrectly) that GW has anything to wash his hands of.  he's far more guilty of what you accuse GW than GW is and yet i don't hear you complaining.  has it occurred to you that if Klinton had done his job, Sept 11 might never have happend??????????
View Quote
ARLady, I believe this troll is a DU infiltrator who will ignore anything and everything his boy Bill might be responsible for.  Look at the post count.  His first few posts are lambasting GWB.  He slams the CIA and FBI without regard to the fact that his boy Bill basically reduced both to doing nothing except spying on Americans.

DFAR, in case you want to read about your boy Bill refusing to accept Bin Laden from the Sudanese, go here [url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A61251-2001Oct2[/url]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote
ARLady, I believe this troll is a DU infiltrator who will ignore anything and everything his boy Bill might be responsible for.  Look at the post count.  His first few posts are lambasting GWB.  He slams the CIA and FBI without regard to the fact that his boy Bill basically reduced both to doing nothing except spying on Americans.

DFAR, in case you want to read about your boy Bill refusing to accept Bin Laden from the Sudanese, go here [url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A61251-2001Oct2[/url]
View Quote

DOH!!!!  i hate when they fly in under the radar.

DFAR???? [b]D[/b]emocrats [b]F[/b]orever [b]A[/b]gainst [b]R[/b]epublicans...courtesy of the better half.  whaddy'all think?
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#20]
arlady,

Do you have any more input other than trying to make this a Democrat Republican thing.  Come on!  I am a REPUBLICAN but that is not the issue here for Christ sakes.

I am not talking about reports from 1994, the matter is of a report that came in just before the attack.  The Gov. did not investigate it at all period.

Next time I see a friend from the area or a Policeman's family or a firefighter's family I will tell them, "What are we suppose to investigate every report" as put by double Feed.

I can see people here that are far from NYC are more concerned about being inconvenienced than trying to stop these motherfuckers.

Go to hell you selfish fucks!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
arlady,

Do you have any more input other than trying to make this a Democrat Republican thing.  Come on!  I am a REPUBLICAN but that is not the issue here for Christ sakes.

I am not talking about reports from 1994, the matter is of a report that came in just before the attack.  The Gov. did not investigate it at all period.

Next time I see a friend from the area or a Policeman's family or a firefighter's family I will tell them, "What are we suppose to investigate every report" as put by double Feed.

I can see people here that are far from NYC are more concerned about being inconvenienced than trying to stop these motherfuckers.

Go to hell you selfish fucks!!!!!
View Quote

[sarcasm]ohmigod, the AGONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!  we've been insulted.[/sarcasm]

[rolleyes]

does this mean you won't be coming back?  [:(]

good god, man.  my last post was said totally in jest.  it was a joke, a funny, a ha-ha.

i'm not talking about reports before '94 either.  like i said before [b]when you can present credible evidence that GW knew absolutely without a doubt, no questions asked that terrorist were going to use U.S. commercial airliners to ram the WTC towers, the pentagon, and (as we've learned recently) the white house SPECIFICALLY, then i'll admit he dropped the ball. not before.[/b]

can you do this?  can you?  do YOU have the proof, the evidence to convict our prez of dropping the ball?  rumors and he-said, she-saids don't count.  neither do FBI tattletales.  did you ever stop to wonder why it took so darn long for this new report (the one accusing bush of ignoring the info) to come out.  if he knew so long beforehand, then as soon as the attacks happened, don't you think the people who knew he knew would have been raising a stink?

and you still haven't answered my question.  the one addressing your comment that no intel existed during clinton's presidency that would have warned against imminent attacks against the u.s.  you still think that dirtbag didn't have any clues?
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Look at DoubleFeeds post quoting the DU site and look at what this guy is posting and see how they mimic each other.  As I said, this guy is a DU infiltrator.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Look at DoubleFeeds post quoting the DU site and look at what this guy is posting and see how they mimic each other.  As I said, this guy is a DU infiltrator.
View Quote

and apparently one without a sense of humor too!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#25]
arlady,

I have a sense of humor and calling me a Democrat does not bother me all that much.  I don't see this as a Dem. Rep. thing but whatever.

Someone prove to me that the Bush administration the same one that knows nothing about Enron and those people lost everything, but I know Bush and Cheney did not make any money on that deal (ha, ha, ha)knows nothing about reports of terrorism.  He knew he had to do something right away to save face, that is why he bombed Afghanistan after asking daddy what he should do.  Just like Bush Sr. did not let Saddam get away.  Now we are worried about Iraq and nuclear warheads being used against the U.S. from Iraq by the terrorists.

I guess that doesn't count though arlady, because he is republican and can do no wrong.

Double Feed, you continue to prove that you worried about being checked at the airport than saving American lives.  What a God damn pity.  The people of Texas should be ashamed of you.

Clinton is guilty of cutting the FBI, CIA, etc.  The point is that, these agencies apparently had knowledge of this activity and did nothing about it.  It's that simple.  They had been caught sleeping at the wheel.

I am a Republican, but Bush is a friggin idiot.  The only reason he is pres. now is due to his father and a little problem in FL. that his brother had no part in.

It has been brought to public attention that Bush and others had knowledge of this.  arlady give me proof that he didn't.  Can you? ha, Can you?   You can't.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
arlady,

I have a sense of humor and calling me a Democrat does not bother me all that much.  I don't see this as a Dem. Rep. thing but whatever.

Someone prove to me that the Bush administration the same one that knows nothing about Enron and those people lost everything, but I know Bush and Cheney did not make any money on that deal (ha, ha, ha)knows nothing about reports of terrorism.  He knew he had to do something right away to save face, that is why he bombed Afghanistan after asking daddy what he should do.  Just like Bush Sr. did not let Saddam get away.  Now we are worried about Iraq and nuclear warheads being used against the U.S. from Iraq by the terrorists.

I guess that doesn't count though arlady, because he is republican and can do no wrong.

Double Feed, you continue to prove that you worried about being checked at the airport than saving American lives.  What a God damn pity.  The people of Texas should be ashamed of you.

Clinton is guilty of cutting the FBI, CIA, etc.  The point is that, these agencies apparently had knowledge of this activity and did nothing about it.  It's that simple.  They had been caught sleeping at the wheel.

I am a Republican, but Bush is a friggin idiot.  The only reason he is pres. now is due to his father and a little problem in FL. that his brother had no part in.

It has been brought to public attention that Bush and others had knowledge of this.  arlady give me proof that he didn't.  Can you? ha, Can you?   You can't.
View Quote

DFAR,

Please post links to this proof that Bush and others had knowledge.  Just cuz you say it doesn't make it so.  I would have to say that the report I saw about Clinton getting info in 99 about possible attacks was more in line with what actually happened than anything else.  Also, why didn't clinton get OBL when he was given the chance?  Why didn't Clinton do anything after the Cole attack, or the first WTC attack, or the attack on our military?  Looks like a certain previous president is gonna get caught sleeping at the wheel if any real investigations occur.  

Have you noticed that this "He knew" crap has completely dropped off the news networks?  You know why?  Because it isn't true and the people who have been saying it are realizing that it is gonna hurt the hell out of themselves.  

Like I have said before, the democrats are the ones who floated this idea first and the only reason why they did was because they have no issue to stand on in november.  They are grasping at straws, and this one is gonna kick their asses.  If they can't find any issue, they are gonna get their asses handed to them in November.  And it's gonna be fun!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Let's just assume for the sake of arguement that GW did get a letter that hinted at the possibility of an attack on the US.  What action would have been deemed appropriate by the democrats and the media?  

Should GW have closed down the airports and if so, for how long, and starting when?

Should he have instituted a policy that all "Arab-looking" people be singled out in airports, detained, strip searched, and questioned?  

Maybe he should have closed our borders to all muslims?  

I doubt seriously that the liberals and hte news media would have stood for that!

I would just like to hear one of these people that are looking to point the finger at someone come up with a reasonable suggestion of what should have been done.  

That is "IF" the administration had solid intelligence that indicated that an attack with 4 different hijacked airliners was going to occur, where it was going to occur and when!

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Liberman is a piece of shit.

Actually, yes, we should have investigated all middle eastern people hanging around and boarding flights.  THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW AND NOBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT.  If the flight schools were investigated,  there would have been no reason for shutting down the airports because we would of stopped them right there.  Let's use common sense here.  At the begin of this post, I asked the question did Bush drop the ball, I did not accuse him of dropping the ball.  I did however make issue of the reports of intelligence that the gov. had knowledge of the flight training.

BTW, a report just came across the screen about the gov. wanting to liquidate $300,000 tied up in a stock on Sept. 10 as well as dumping others.  Just an observation \ coincidence.

It's funny how all the Texans are defending this moron.  Hell he bankrupted the company his daddy set him up in.  How do you bankrupt a oil company?  His other brother started the savings and loan scandal.  They are a bunch of crooks, so I guess they fit right in.  Don't paint the Bushes to be the model political family please.  You are not kidding anyone with common sense.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#30]
DFAR,

You claimed in one of your posts that GWB had prior knowledge of the attacks.  I asked you to provide links.  You have not done so up to this point.  Where is the proof he ran an oil company into the ground?  Where are the links to back that up?  Please provide proof his brother started the savings and loan scandel also...

It's easy to talk sh!t without any proof, but you already know that don't you?

I think DFAR is a plant from the democratic underground who has major issues with bush.  He probably doesn't like bush at all.  The majority of males in the US like bush, but DFAR must go the other way and not like bush.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Bouble Feed, your right!  We should not act on any intelligence, unless it gives a specific time and date as to when it will happen.  Maybe, you should forget becoming a EMS worker and join the CIA, get the exact intelligence we need and stop these guys.  You have it all figured out.

I quoted what was said in all newspapers all news stations, it was printed in giant bold letters, theres my proof jackass.  As far as the savings and loan scandal, I will get you the name of the book written by an insider as to Bush's role in it.  Now for the bankrupt company, that is simply a matter of public knowledge.  You take a co. in good standing, a guy that sits on the board gets his son elected to CEO, later the company files for bankruptcy.  You don't have to be as smart as Double Feed to put two and two together.

BTW, DF,  I work as a Project Manager cleaning up the pile of shit that use to be the World Trade Center.  I also have performed many jobs for banking institution and the NASDAQ and DOW.  I was there the day we were attacked and helped out, right then and there.  Maybe, I can say yeah, I have done something for the infrastructure.  I sure as hell did something the day it happened and did not sit and watch it on T.V.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#33]
This is a myth Moussaoui never said that:

"WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO FLY AND NOT LAND!!!!"

It has been repeatedly reported in the press that he told the people at the flight school that he only wanted to learn to fly the airplane and did not need to know how to land. That is not true the folks at the flight school never said that he did not want to know how to land to, Moussaoui never said it, and it was not part of the FBI investigation. Yet it is reported over and over Moussaoui said he did not need to know how to land. The FBI has repeatedly said this was not true and no one will listen. (link below)

http://slate.msn.com/?id=2066080
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#34]
DFAR,

With all this splashed across all the papers and web sites, you can't provide one link that states that GWB knew about 9-11.  You claim he and other in the government did, but can provide no proof.  I have seen articles that said there were vague warning since 1994 about an attack.  Maybe the FBI did blow it, but guess what....the FBI isn't the White House.  I would have to say that a lot of people blew it, but there is no way anyone could have known when and how the attacks were going to take place.  The attackers didn't know the time and locations themselves until a few days before.  If they didn't know, how could anyone in the gov't know what was going to happen.

It is very hard to disprove a negative.  Just like your statement that the White House has to prove it didn't know about 9-11.  Stupid question to start with.  DFAR, have you stopped beating your wife yet?  Same type of question.  You can't disprove a negative.  The dmage is already done.

I assume you would love to see Gore as the president.  You feel that the Florida election was stolen from him by George Sr, as you have posted that in one of your rantings.  Please prove to everyone how the election was stolen.  When was Al Gore ever ahead in the Florida recounts?  How did GHWB steal the election for his son?

Sounds like you have a huge case of bush envy.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#35]
The only way the Prez dropped the ball imo was to appoint Clinton holdovers and anti-gunners to sensitive jobs In FBI, Transportation, and Homeland defense.
Imagine the Prez actually trying to stop terrorism in the USA prior to 09-11
The liberals screaming as to the [b]discrimination[/b] against minorities as arab males would have to have been profiled and rounded up (they still need to be BTW and quickly or we will see a repeat or at least thats what they keep telling us...)
The liberals would have been screaming if immigration had been shut down.
Imagine had airports had the security [b]before[/b] 09-11 No one would have stood for it...and the Prez would have been forced to allow the terrorists free access to our nation...(they still do to a certain extent as many potential terrs are still running arround loose enjoying their freedom)
Bush can only act after the fact...its the way we want it...because we arent willing to do what is absolutley necessary to stop young arab males between the ages of 18 and 40 ...we wont monitor mosques and islamic centers..we wont stop immigration...we wont seal our borders...and if we do the press and liberals will start screaming again...and if we dont and terror strikes then they will scream that the republicans didnt do enough to prevent it...after all there is a big election coming up and they dont want to lose that senate majority...
They are some pathetic bastards..imo...sell out the country to get elected..
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dead giveway right there, folks. Every lib on the planet is still galled about Nov. 2000.

View Quote

It's impossible to prove a negative, brainiac.

Didn't they teach you that in the NEA controlled public schools?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:06:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If you really think that Bush dropped the ball then you have no idea how the world works.  I am sure the Pres and others get dozens of intelligent reports each day.  Most are false alarms and notifing the public every time would only cause panic.

Place the responsibility where it really lays, in the hands of the terrorist themselves!  Face it, bad shit happens and sometimes there aint a damn thing you can do about it!

Sgtar15
View Quote

Agreed..

[IMG]www.comics.com/editoons/smith/archive/images/smith21462710020520.gif[/IMG]

no way in hell the "Security" (or false sense off...) would of been put up with any one..(before 9-11)
hell even the "If you got nothing to hide" people would said 'what the hell is going on!!'  

edited to add ***************

the pic can be for the Bush [b]OR[/b] Clinton addm..   the baises of your arguments is what some commie reporter says...
If that same reporter says ... Barnie knew,... so what.?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm a very conservative person who votes Republican about 95% of the time, but I'm sure not happy with Bush.  People need to look around and see what is going on in America instead of ticking off our foreign friends & enemies.  We are in a recession that has hit some Americans very hard and has atleast effected everyone in the equity markets.  I know some of you are going to say the GDP was up this quarter, but the GDP & CPI are both upwardly bias.  IMO, George Bush doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground.  Look at history's past and you'll see that the majority of all economic downturns (AKA recessions) was during a Republicans term.  I also think Alan Greenspan and the FOMC crew needs a new batch of employees.  AG, is another idiot we have working for the tax payers. Bush does have one thing going for him, that's he's PRO GUN! Lets all face it, the politicians are out too fleece their pockets and let the little guy down!    
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm a very conservative person who votes Republican about 95% of the time, but I'm sure not happy with Bush.  People need to look around and see what is going on in America instead of ticking off our foreign friends & enemies.  We are in a recession that has hit some Americans very hard and has atleast effected everyone in the equity markets.  I know some of you are going to say the GDP was up this quarter, but the GDP & CPI are both upwardly bias.  IMO, George Bush doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground.  Look at history's past and you'll see that the majority of all economic downturns (AKA recessions) was during a Republicans term.  I also think Alan Greenspan and the FOMC crew needs a new batch of employees.  AG, is another idiot we have working for the tax payers. Bush does have one thing going for him, that's he's PRO GUN! Lets all face it, the politicians are out too fleece their pockets and let the little guy down!    
View Quote

Too bad your theory about the economy falls to pieces as the economy started in the dumper during the CLINTON administration, not during the Bush administration.  Also, seems to me the Economy grew like gangbusters during the Reagan years.  Before that was Carter, and the Econ was in the crapper....  Carter was a democrat, by the way.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Well, all of you are right.  I bow to the greatest president of all time GEORGE BUSH JR.

All is well, he can do no wrong.  Unless I can prove it.  Just like djk said " splashed all over the papers and news rooms", yet I have to present proof.  I raised the question did he drop the ball after reading it in bold letters on the newspaper front page.  It's lies, all lies.  What was I thinking, this guy and his family have an impecable reputation.

Prove that tricky dick broke into the Watergate and stole those tapes.  Prove that the mob whacked Kennedy.  PROVE THAT O.J. KILLED HIS WIFE AND HER BOYFRIEND.  

THE INTELLIGENT POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJORS ON THIS SITE HAVE PROVEN TOME ALL THAT IS SAID OR WRITTEN ABOUT BUSH IN A NEGATIVE MANNER IS A LIE, NOT TOM BE BELIVED OR QUESTIONED.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#42]
DFAR prove you have opposable thumbs and walk upright. Ha… see you cant!!!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:30:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well, all of you are right.  I bow to the greatest president of all time GEORGE BUSH JR.

All is well, he can do no wrong.  Unless I can prove it.  Just like djk said " splashed all over the papers and news rooms", yet I have to present proof.  I raised the question did he drop the ball after reading it in bold letters on the newspaper front page.  It's lies, all lies.  What was I thinking, this guy and his family have an impecable reputation.

Prove that tricky dick broke into the Watergate and stole those tapes.  Prove that the mob whacked Kennedy.  PROVE THAT O.J. KILLED HIS WIFE AND HER BOYFRIEND.  

THE INTELLIGENT POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJORS ON THIS SITE HAVE PROVEN TOME ALL THAT IS SAID OR WRITTEN ABOUT BUSH IN A NEGATIVE MANNER IS A LIE, NOT TOM BE BELIVED OR QUESTIONED.
View Quote

DFAR,

You are the one who said all the papers and web sites said GWB knew about 9-11 before hand.  If they in fact said that, it should be easy to provide a link...just one link.  The problem is you can't provide a link because the papers were reporting allegations made by liberal democrats.  Those allegations have proven to be false.  That is why you don't hear anything about it now in any media.  The Democrats shot their load last week, but they were shooting blanks.

Now, if you came out and said that Bill Clinton knew about the attacks when he was in office and just kept it to himself, I would say you were full of sh!t also.  The reason why I say this is because I don't think any american would have sat by and allowed 9-11 to occur if they could have prevented it.  Even Bill Clinton.

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#44]
DJK, you need too look a little bit better at your history books!  Some of you people are too dang one sided when it comes too poltics.  Bush is no better than Clinton.  I will give Clinton one thing, he sure was more intelligent than Bush. I would rather have Clinton in office and be living in a great economy and equity market than have someone like Bush who rants around like a little indian on a war path.  BTW, where is Osama Bin Laden?  I thought Bush was going too get him?  When will we ever get a good president with brains and morals?  
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
DJK, you need too look a little bit better at your history books!  Some of you people are too dang one sided when it comes too poltics.  Bush is no better than Clinton.  I will give Clinton one thing, he sure was more intelligent than Bush. I would rather have Clinton in office and be living in a great economy and equity market than have someone like Bush who rants around like a little indian on a war path.  BTW, where is Osama Bin Laden?  I thought Bush was going too get him?  When will we ever get a good president with brains and morals?  
View Quote

So you are saying that the economy didn't grow like gangbusters in the 80's?  And you are saying that the current recession (which we are on our way out of) didn't start during the clinton administration?  What planet are you from?  The economy started going in the crapper in the summer/fall of 2000.  That would be Clinton's watch, wouldn't it?  Stop believing all the Democratic propaganda you listen to on the liberal news shows and think for yourself.

Where is OBL...who knows.  No one has heard from him a long long time.  Could be in a hole someplace, which would be the best thing for him.  I seriously doubt OBL is gonna strap on a bomb.  Wouldn't it be better if his organization and funding were destroyed?  It would be better if he were 6 feet under, but if his terror organization is neutered, does it matter?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#46]
DJK, you're the moron!  Have you ever had an economics class? I doubt it!  The economy began to grow in the fall of 1992 and began its downturn in 2000.  It was the longest economic upturn in history. Now who was at the helm of this LONGEST ECONOMIC UPTURN?  What has the economy done over the period while Bush has been in office? Case Closed.

BTW, if you think BUSH is such a saint, why haven't they released the paperwork on the ENRON mess?  Face it, Bush is no better than Clinton and if you can't see that you're blind or just plain old stupid!  

Even thought I'm a republican, I can still see a dud from a winner. This is the problem with most republicans they are WAY TOO closed minded about things.  We always need a degree of disagreement, because it will cause an adequate amount of cohesion.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
DJK, you're the moron!  Have you ever had an economics class? I doubt it!  The economy began to grow in the fall of 1992 and began its downturn in 2000.  It was the longest economic upturn in history. Now who was at the helm of this LONGEST ECONOMIC UPTURN?  What has the economy done over the period while Bush has been in office? Case Closed.

BTW, if you think BUSH is such a saint, why haven't they released the paperwork on the ENRON mess?  Face it, Bush is no better than Clinton and if you can't see that you're blind or just plain old stupid!  

Even thought I'm a republican, I can still see a dud from a winner. This is the problem with most republicans they are WAY TOO closed minded about things.  We always need a degree of disagreement, because it will cause an adequate amount of cohesion.  
View Quote

Wow...nice name calling.  Who was in office in 2000?  Who would that be?  That would be Bill Clinton.  So the economy went south when he was at the helm.  What don't you understand about that?  Also, did you know that the economy operates in a cyclic fashion?  You can't have continous growth without have some slow periods.  Obviously you are the one who was sleeping in econ class.  If you look at the period from 1982 to the present, we have had the highest economic growth in US history.  Who started that?  That would be Ronald Reagan. Clinton just stayed out of the way during his terms and didn't mess with things.  If he had gotten his huge tax increases in '94, the growth would have come to an end much quicker.  The recession of '91 and the current recession are very minor dips compared to the total growth over the last 20 years.

Enron mess?  Wow, I can see you have been listening and watching ultra liberal propaganda.  That is how the democrats operate.  Divide and conqure.  And you are falling right into their trap.  It sounds like you're jealous, and that plays right into the liberal mindset.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#48]
DJK, the economy is based on CPI & GDP.  Might want to get a economics book too figure out what these two thing mead and do for the US economy. At the current moment we're in the trough cycle (lowest point)on the IDP curve. The largest expansion was from 1992-2000 you can look this up on WSJ or Investors Business Daily (read every day), and not in the 80's.  Who, was in office the longest during these 8 LONGEST GROWING YEARS?  Wise up or drop out!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Well this prove that none of you postees know shit about the economy,if you believe the president's administration isoo blame when the economy is bad. Although I flat out [size=6] HATE [/size=6] any democrat or republican,their supporters(the hard core ones).The real clowns to blame is the ones on the HILL to the east of the white house.[}:D]But to answer the topic question I believe some people in the GWB administration did have prior knowledge,but also did senate intelligence committee. Which is chaired by (D)Bob Grahman (FL) and vice chaired by (R)Richard Shelby(AL)
These fools are the people that meet in secret room that has super tight security that  even the president can get in.These are the people I want interviewed about having  prior knowledge.

Here is something we AMERICANS should be thinking about, Who did the FBI,CIA,ETC first blame the 9-11-01 attack on? HINT A domestic terrorist. Here is another thing i ahve found out the pentagon was attacked on it's 60th year in conception to the day,started building it 9-11-41. I don't have the link but will try to get it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
DJK, the economy is based on CPI & GDP.  Might want to get a economics book too figure out what these two thing mead and do for the US economy. At the current moment we're in the trough cycle (lowest point)on the IDP curve. The largest expansion was from 1992-2000 you can look this up on WSJ or Investors Business Daily (read every day), and not in the 80's.  Who, was in office the longest during these 8 LONGEST GROWING YEARS?  Wise up or drop out!
View Quote

Did I not say the economy is cyclic?  Take a look at the last 20 years and you will see what I mean.  Bill Clinton just about screwed up the economy in '94, but the republican controlled house and senate stopped him from increasing taxes.  If he had increased taxes, he would have really messed up things.  

If you think Bill C can take credit for the economic growth of the 90's please tell me what policies he used to do this with?

I guess I don't understand why you are taking this so personally.  There was growth in the 90's, but it wasn't because of Clinton.  It occurred despite the fact that clinton was in office.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top