Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2002 9:49:58 AM EDT
I need to talk to somebody at Trans Union credti reporting but every fucking number they list at their website is an automated line. The one number that will allow you to talk to a human requires you to have a credit report and you have to input a file number to get through. I don't have a report. I just need to have them correct my ss# for my insurance company.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know if this is what you want or if you have this one...Had this in my file cabinet for some reason and really don't remember how long its been there   1-800-888-4213...good luck
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I have tried that one too. I have 4 different numbers and I can't get to a live person. I guess my only option is to [b][i]pay[/i][/b] for a credit report so I will have a file number to be able to talk to someone. What a fucking racket!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top