Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2002 7:31:00 AM EDT
Took out the 'gang' to the range to let them play and to introduce the newest member of the gang, my newly assembled M4gery. Was having a great time zeroing the Aimpoint on the M4gery and then zeroing the scope on the AR10, then finally shooting 6" steel at 200yds. In the middle of this incredible fun, a shooter sat down at the lane next to me and began to shoot. We struck up a conversation on one of the breaks and then I introduced him to the gang and he was hooked! I gave him the address for our clubhouse here at AR15.com and he said he would drop by. I love this place.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:06:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#3]
[thinking]  [uzi]  [dracula]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I do hope you warned them that this place is more addicting than nicotine and alcohol. Then again, drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette while on AR15.com is pure bliss..[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top