Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2002 10:22:18 PM EDT
Anybody see this POS movie with Stallone the commie from 1995?

I never saw it before, happen to be channel surfing, and find this crapy movie. The scene I happen to land on was when stallone had some guy he was trying to crush against a bus. The bus had a huge sign on it of the letters NRA with a circle around it and a line through the letters.

I threw my remote at the tv, chipped the sceen a little, that woke my wife up, what a sh!tty way to end a night [:(!]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Stallone is gone now. Don't worry. He's not coming back. We all liked him. Don't feel bad about that. But we all hate him now. He became ego run rampant. Kinda like "Lawnmower Man", but in more of a self worshipping, Narcissistic, masturbatory way. You are not allowed to make eye contact with "Him"
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 10:31:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Screw it, we've always got "The Rock" to replace him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top