Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2002 7:16:42 PM EDT
[url]http://www.FreeRepublic.com/focus/news/649858/posts[/url]
Author explains how he made the video and lived to tell about it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
... The reporter, Steven Emerson, is now in the same company with Salman Rushdie.

... I hate to say it but it sure seems like Islam is synonymous with terrorism even though it isn't really. Damn.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Islam is a peaceful religion.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I like how these groups were encouraged under the guise of "multiculturalism" and "diversity." The Left has a lot to answer for.

[edited to add that you can download the documentary from the link]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#4]
It goes to show how they use our own systems against us including our freedoms of religion and other rights under the constitution.
[puke]
this whole movie was very educational but made me sick they are in our country and have orgainized here and found people to donate funds to carry out terrorist acts against us and other western nations.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Islam is a peaceful religion.
View Quote

Don't lull yourself to sleep with the dream that they will ever stop. Osama is alive, and the shit is just in the beginning "death of the Prophet" stage.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#6]
CAIR [b]hates[/b] Emerson, which in my book is a sterling recommendation.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 10:44:19 PM EDT
[#7]
[url]http://206.117.28.174/special/jihad.zip[/url]

After reading further down the page a came across a link to the video itself. The above is it.

Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top