Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2002 5:38:50 PM EDT
Who is winning?  The show won't start on the West Coast for a couple of hours.  I'm just trying to figure out if it is worth watching.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
[puke]
Be prepared to [puke]  Rosie O donut makes appearances and it looks like she is hosting the 'reunion'  I just switched off the tv.  [puke] again.

Colby even kissed her. [puke] Uggg. [puke]  I'm suprised the motorcycle can handle her weight.  

[puke]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
WARNING  -  SPOILER
"V" stands for victory! Don't worry, they save Rosie O' Fat Ass till the end.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going to but when i heard Rosie'O Donuts was hosting I said the hell with it. Even the fact that she breathes the same oxygen as I do pisses me off.

Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Flash66,
Vecepia wins the million, I just turned it off because Rosie is doing to interview with them instead of Bryant Gumbel.
Mike
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks

I think I'll read some more of "Unintended Consequences" instead of wasting my time.  Forgot about Rosie O'Pig.  Thanks for reminding me.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched it until the Pig came on..

Now I am catching the end of PT109
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw the final 4 tribal council.  That Pascal guy is a goddamn moron for agreeing to leave who gets ejected up to chance after the first vote ended in a tie. He wasn't even voted against.  If they stuck with voting, it couldn't have been he who lost.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn, I missed PT109!
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[puke]
Be prepared to [puke]  Rosie O donut makes appearances and it looks like she is hosting the 'reunion'  I just switched off the tv.  [puke] again.

Colby even kissed her. [puke] Uggg. [puke]  I'm suprised the motorcycle can handle her weight.  

[puke]
View Quote

7, tell us how you really feel.

223REM
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 5:06:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought it sucked...

Neleh says, oops your shoe is untied, and wham Kathy falls for it.

Vecepia didn't hold up her end of the bargain.

I just don't know. Survivor=Conniver

M4-AK
Hunter should have took it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:02:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I thought it sucked...

Vecepia didn't hold up her end of the bargain.

I just don't know. Survivor=Conniver

View Quote

I agree.  What really ticked me off is that after they won by deception and betrayal, V had the gall to say that (paraphrasing)  One of the nice things about being a christian is that when you make a mistake or do something you are ashamed of, you can ask for forgiveness and get right with God.

Yeah right.  While that's certainly true on the face of it, God has better judgement than to take your word for it.  When He looks in your heart and finds out that you are just hiding behind your Christianity and using His Divine Forgiveness to allow you to do what you want while absolving you of feelings of guilt, He knows that you are insincere and that your faith is hollow.  I think V and Neleh may well fall into that category.

The true measure of faith is not in the show one makes of it, but in the effects it has in your life and decision making.  I know I'm not that good a Christian, but I don't pretend to be either, and I don't hide behind my faith either.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:06:44 AM EDT
[#12]
For the record:

My favorite "reality TV show" is the Amazing Race.  I don't watch it regularly, but if that's all that is on, I won't turn it off.  In what I saw, while the contestants are competing, they are not typically competing directly against one another, but against the clock and the racecourse and sometimes, each other.

Most of the catiness seems to be directed against their partners.  The physical and mental challenges are also interesting, forcing people to go beyond their comfort zones and do things that might have seemed crazy to them before they started the race.  That's cool.  Most of the Survivor stuff is just adding insult to injury and petty obstacles.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually she said Your tits are showing.  Or a more correct way of saying that. lol.

Pappy sure gave his all till the end, and ended up collapsing when he was mentally done with the game.  Got to give a thumbs up for him.  

223Rem, I felt [puke][puke][puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top