Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2011 6:52:53 AM EDT
Long after his presidency , when he retires to some golf course home? what about all his relatives? I saw they put security on his extended family already ...

P.s.  don't shoot my dogs , i dont own any...
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
not more than any other president, and I'd honestly guess less.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:09:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Shhhh...don't want to give them ideas, you know.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:13:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Not yet. They will wait till the Useful Idiot leaves the White House.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd be willing to bet his residence won't be found on Google earth.

Come to that does Zero ever "go home" to his redience? For the life of me I've never heard of it. You know like the Bush 1 & 2 going to "the ranch" or Kinnybunghole.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:29:19 AM EDT
[#5]
What would it gain them?

Terrorists work by spreading terror.  If they're only targeting political leaders, how is that going to terrorize the populace?

The end game is to make us do stupid shit like implement the TSA.  Attacking political leaders won't do that.  Sending idiots with bombs in their shoes will.  And one is a hell of a lot easier to boot.

Get it?  Boot?  
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:41:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd be willing to bet his residence won't be found on Google earth.

Come to that does Zero ever "go home" to his redience? For the life of me I've never heard of it. You know like the Bush 1 & 2 going to "the ranch" or Kinnybunghole.

I thought he sold his house in Chicago?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 8:14:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Long after his presidency , when he retires to some golf course home? what about all his relatives? I saw they put security on his extended family already ...

P.s.  don't shoot my dogs , i dont own any...

Too much security.

They will go after much softer targets: trains, subways, etc.

In other words: business as usual.

I'm sure 'they' are mad as hell....but that hasn't increased their ABILITY, or capability, to perform acts of terrorism.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top