Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:17:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is the Curley Bill "well bye"?  

Tell your friend we ain't finished, ubl is just one of many on the "list".
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:56:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
HAHA awesome quotes.. and added the fact MLK didnt even say that? priceless.

Add to that that MLK applied for a CCW, had armed guards around his house, and owned guns and it all becomes rather sad in a  comical fashion.

Got a source for that AK?  I'd love to be able to point that out.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 4:34:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw a show (documentary?) about SEALs a few years ago.  In an interview with one veteran, he said something like, "We move through our targets, deriving neither pleasure nor sadness from their destruction, though I wish I had a few more targets."
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 4:42:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:41:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:50:01 AM EDT
[#6]
OBL's brain needed enlightening. Navy Seals opened it up for the light to shine brightly upon it!
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#7]
someone on y fb said they would not be celebrating his death.  I responded with:

I will celebrate the fact that Justice has been served to a man responsible for the murder of over 3000 innocent Americans.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top