Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2011 6:23:37 PM EDT
live steam from the launch catapult? I wonder if the launch was used for burial too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:29:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Navy toilets do have a bad habit of overflowing.

Just saying...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Navy toilets do have a bad habit of overflowing.

Just saying...

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The idea of the catapult being used totally makes the idea of the burial at sea much more appealing. Unfortunately, nobody has the testicular fortitude to order such a thing. Just imagine his ass being lobbed off the front of a carrier and landing in just the right spot for whatever is left to be hit by the props.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I would say do a dignified burial at sea, then have the USS New York do a full power pass over his ass.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
do they have pig pens on carriers?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#6]
no but I hope the pour wild turkey 101 over the body and stuffed it with porkchops before the sank it!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The idea of the catapult being used totally makes the idea of the burial at sea much more appealing. Unfortunately, nobody has the testicular fortitude to order such a thing. Just imagine his ass being lobbed off the front of a carrier and landing in just the right spot for whatever is left to be hit by the props.

Airplanes have props(propellers)......ships have screws

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I kind of wish they would have shoved pork chops up his ass, wrapped him in bacon, then invited the families of the 9/11 victims to piss on his corpse, before pouring gas on it and burning it in a ditch in some unknown field. But, thats just my personal opinion....
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Airplanes have props(propellers)......ships have screws

cut him some slack he's on a roll, you knew what he meant.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:04:26 AM EDT
[#10]
PULL!!!!

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Bukkake
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
PULL!!!!

Now that's a beautiful idea.

How many 00 would fit in a 5" shell?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would say do a dignified burial at sea, then have the USS New York do a full power pass over his ass.

I'd rather they do a recovery. It just says buried at sea, not left there

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:12:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
no but I hope the pour wild turkey 101 over the body and stuffed it with porkchops before the sank it!

You must really dislike wild turkey 101......................
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Bukkake

That just ain't right man, and I'm all for shoving pork chops up his ass and stuffing his head with bacon.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I only think of these things because of stupid arfkom, but I wonder if they marked the GPS coordinates where they tossed the body over. Is it in some kind of weighted body bag for a burial at sea so the it might be near a known location later?

I would be shocked if if they didn't.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:15:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Chum the water and toss him in

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd rather they do a recovery. It just says buried at sea, not left there

Wouldn't mind it if at some time in the future, a pickled body, forgotten in the Smithsonian, or Natl Acrchives is found and put on display. At least for private viewings for future presidents, SF teams, and future JCOS.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:16:33 AM EDT
[#20]
So, how many people were pissing off the fantail shortly after someone shouted "splash one!"?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#21]
They said his body was weighted down.  It would be cool if the weight was in the form of a depth charge.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm a muslim and I wouldn't pray for that mo-fo even if my superiors ordered me to
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#23]
they cleansed the body––-urine is sterile––-i hope they lined up every sailor on the ship and let the piss on him!
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They said his body was weighted down.  It would be cool if the weight was in the form of a depth charge.

I was thinking a 55 gallon drum & some Sakrete.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:20:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I only think of these things because of stupid arfkom, but I wonder if they marked the GPS coordinates where they tossed the body over. Is it in some kind of weighted body bag for a burial at sea so the it might be near a known location later?

Who are you and what did you do with our dear Aimless?

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:23:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Personally, I would have liked his head stuck on a pike and displayed on the whitehouse lawn. They hopefully didn't really go through that much fanfare sending him on his way into the water...
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

LOL, nice.
Nothing like chumming the water with a dead terrorist...sharks gotta eat too.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#28]
I would have liked to seen him fitted to the hardpoints of an F-18 to be used for bombing practice
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, nice.

Poor sharks, what did they ever do to you.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, nice.

OK, 'cuda food then.

I. hate. barricuda's.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, nice.

OK, 'cuda food then.

I. hate. barricuda's.

Better.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Pressure washer.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Pressure washer.  

That would have been covered by the live steam.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:39:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why waste good Turkey?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm a muslim and I wouldn't pray for that mo-fo even if my superiors ordered me to

Glad to hear it.  What is the reaction among those in your area to this news?

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Which brings up a question, I presume the answer is no, are crew members allowed to have personal GPS on board a ship?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Personally, I would have liked his head stuck on a pike and displayed on the whitehouse lawn. They hopefully didn't really go through that much fanfare sending him on his way into the water...

I was thinking the same thing all day yesterday. We won, let's let all of the other fuckers who are even considering attacking us what's going to happen.

And let's give him a bacon hat.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They said the body was buried at sea, no word yet on what they did with the head.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I kind of wish they would have shoved pork chops up his ass, wrapped him in bacon, then invited the families of the 9/11 victims to piss on his corpse, before pouring gas on it and burning it in a ditch in some unknown field. But, thats just my personal opinion....

Believe me pal.....Next time I host a bad pig fuckin I'll call ya.

Just be careful. Sounds like it'll leave a mark.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Personally, I would have liked his head stuck on a pike and displayed on the whitehouse Ground Zero lawn. They hopefully didn't really go through that much fanfare sending him on his way into the water...

Fixed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top