Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 5:55:56 PM EDT
i have not read any other osama threads but isnt it convenient that when obungo is needing voters osama is killed. Also shot in the head and buried at sea because of islam tradition if having to bury the body with 24 hours of death. Don't you think that whatever they put on the tv people will beleive.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#1]
It's just you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#2]
nope, it's you and all the other retards
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:11:15 PM EDT
[#3]
17 months until the election. With gas prices at $5/gal and many people still out of work, he won't stand a chance in hell of being re-elected.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
17 months until the election. With gas prices at $5/gal and many people still out of work, he won't stand a chance in hell of being re-elected.

No, he'll still serve a second term but OBL doesn't have anything to do w/ that.  $10 per gallon gas and Chinese soldiers in our cities and Obama still wins re-election.  Its just the way it is.

Regardless, if you're going to use a dead terrorist to get votes you'll do it in the same calendar year as the election.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:16:14 PM EDT
[#5]
For what did the chosen one need votes?

And from whom?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he'll still serve a second term but OBL doesn't have anything to do w/ that.  $10 per gallon gas and Chinese soldiers in our cities and Obama still wins re-election.  Its just the way it is.

This what I fear about the next election.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#7]
He doesn't need votes for another year & a half - if that was the plan then his timing is way off because the economy will be back in the news.

At least some of the towels are pissed that we turned the shitbag into fish food instead of pointing his head toward mecca.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#8]
If this is Obama's October surprise, someone needs to tell him he's almost a year and a half early.

I don't give him that much credit, despite all the supposed shenanigans and skullduggery associated with this OBL hunt.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:31:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Look at this hand ("I" got Usama)!

Don't look at this hand ($5.00 fuel, 18% unemployment, real estate in the tank, economy bad and getting worse, middle east in crisis...)

I'm surprised he didn't blame this, like everything else, on Bush.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
i have not read any other osama threads but isnt it convenient that when obungo is needing voters osama is killed. Also shot in the head and buried at sea because of islam tradition if having to bury the body with 24 hours of death. Don't you think that whatever they put on the tv people will beleive.

I bet you're breathing through your mouth.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top