Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2011 6:14:10 AM EDT
Good grief this is painful. I've got one hardcore Lib (ex Army guy) that loves obammy and thinks Bush is a complete moronic piece of shit and now they sat one of the newbs next to me and he and the other lib are talking about Bin Laden just now:

L1- Man, this is some crazy news to wake up to.

L2 - Man you aren't kidding.

L1 - Yeah as soon as I heard about it, I had to watch the movie Avatar. It's pretty sad. I mean to celebrate killing someone? Just announce it and move on. I mean that's a human life.

L2 - Oh I know man. Did you see obamas speech? it was AWESOME!!! he was such a badass walking away like that. That guy is great.

L1 - NOO! I'm gonna read the speech but yeah even Howard Stern was like "That was one of the best speeches I have ever heard"

L2 - Yeah it was amazing

The whole time I am over here (3' away) trying not to gag and I had the biggest FUCK YOU grin on my face. I fucking hate this company. It's full of liberal pussies
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:16:23 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Good grief this is painful. I've got one hardcore Lib (ex Army guy) that loves obammy and thinks Bush is a complete moronic piece of shit and now they sat one of the newbs next to me and he and the other lib are talking about Bin Laden just now:

L1 - Yeah as soon as I heard about it, I had to watch the movie Avatar. It's pretty sad. I mean to celebrate killing someone? Just announce it and move on. I mean that's a human life.

L2 - Oh I know man. Did you see obamas speech? it was AWESOME!!! he was such a badass walking away like that. That guy is great.

L1 - NOO! I'm gonna read the speech but yeah even Howard Stern was like "That was one of the best speeches I have ever heard"

L2 - Yeah it was amazing
The hole time I am over here (3' away) trying not to gag and I had the biggest FUCK YOU grin on my face. I fucking hate this company. It's full of liberal pussies

Tell me how you really feel.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:31:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

L2 - Yeah it was amazing

L1 - Almost as amazing as you were last Thursday night!

L2 - No, you were the amazing one!

L1 - Giggle, giggle.

L2 - Tee hee, tee hee.

The hole time I am over here (3' away) trying not to gag and I had the biggest FUCK YOU grin on my face. I fucking hate this company. It's full of liberal pussies

That's how I read it. I feel sorry for you. My company is pretty consevative, except one super lib from Seattle.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:41:34 AM EDT
[#3]
great story
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

L2 - Yeah it was amazing

gotta be the hell compound on parmer, full of libtardenness
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:46:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Cool story bro.  Oh and I celebrate the fuck out of killing terrorists, especially usama.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not overly glade it ended the way it did because O is taken credit(Didn't watch/Hear his speech, don't want too) . I wish our guys just made him disappear quietly.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:48:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

L2 - Yeah it was amazing

Hahahahahaha, you must live in Austin.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:49:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Your company has "hole time"?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:50:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

L2 - Yeah it was amazing

I have been very fortunate in life not to have ever worked with people like that or had any friends that turned out to be like that.

As far as I know I only have a couple of relatives that dream about sucking off The Child King.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:51:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

L2 - Yeah it was amazing

Just inform them that the only reason that it was possible to get Usama is due to the fact that Obama continued the policies Bush put in place. All of the policies Obama promised to STOP.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:52:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Here's my liberal guilt quote of the day:

The cheering crowds in front of the White House looked like a massive Frat Party ala infield Pimlico Party. I think the reflective thought that murder doesnt justify murder would show the world that the people of the US are indeed still mourning the horrors of 9/11.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:08:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

L2 - Yeah it was amazing

Austin, Texas. ?
ETA: I see someone beat me to it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:19:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

L2 - Yeah it was amazing

Austin, Texas. ?
ETA: I see someone beat me to it.

+1 on Austin....has to be.  That place is San Francisco, TX.

Now if two guys said that here in Lubbock...well it probably would go over too well.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:23:18 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Freudian slip was Freudian.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:29:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Don't worry guys, I'm in Austin too and I work with a bunch of Conservatives. Yes, yes, I know Austin is full of hippie libtards but there are a few of us good people behind enemy lines.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:30:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Haha oops

Working here, some days it feels like I'm fucked.

Everyone keep their fingers crossed I get a callback from a few places that I am trying to be employed at.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:30:46 AM EDT
[#17]
In Austin, huh?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#18]
My stepsister just went full-retard:

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:32:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:33:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6120/captureksn.jpg

There is so much in those posts.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Stupid people will be stupid.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:36:04 AM EDT
[#22]
I can see not gloating too much as not rile up our enemy.
On the other hand, it could have been nice to see his corpse decomposing over time as it hangs from the Golden Gate...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:36:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Facebook convo from this morning. I cannot wait for my friends hardcore Berkeley libtards to get in on this one.

Friend
Didn't see it until this morning, but I'm glad to hear Bin Laden was eliminated. Odd to feel glad at the death of another human, but I am. I hope this helps us take a turn toward a conclusion in Afghanistan, and even more I hope it means our fighting men & women will be safer.</h6>

• Some Stupid Libtard likes this.

• Schizrade He wasn't really human like Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot weren't really human. They were sadistic monsters lacking any humanity. One less mass murderer in the world.

• Friend

I agree, but it's still a foreign feeling to me to be pleased about a death, you know?

• Friend

I think it's that I usually feel "above" those sorts of feelings, and I'm surprised at how vindictive and hateful I am about Bin Laden. Yes, he was a monster, but I'm a Christian and usually able to turn the other cheek...

• Sensitive Bitch I agree, - it's a very strange feeling to be happy about someone dying for me too, but as he was responsible for the deaths of many, and so instrumental in spreading hatred, violence and death around the world, it's more a feeling of tremendous relief and, just as you said, hope that our soldiers might be a bit safer.

• Schizrade

It is a deep seated emotion hate, and none of us are above it. We try and temper it and explain it away, but those primal emotions including love are something social programming cannot erase no matter how much we try and fool ourselves.

As an Old Testament kind of guy, this was coming to him for 20+ years.

"To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste."

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#24]
From Facebook this morning:

"Everyone better get this excited when George Bush dies. His war on terror has killed more innocent civilians than Osama Bin Laden ever did."

My first response was "Are you joking?"

The second was to point out that Obama is one one who's increased drone attacks in Pakistan.

My third was what I should have said in the first place - "Love it or leave it."

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:43:49 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

"Everyone better get this excited when George Bush dies. His war on terror has killed more innocent civilians than Osama Bin Laden ever did."

My first response would have been "KILL YOURSELF".

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:52:14 AM EDT
[#26]
A Brits though the celebrations lacked decorum. In recognition of the awesome events, I held off in responding.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My first response would have been "KILL YOURSELF".

They've got that taken care of - this individual is practically the size of a Yugo.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The second was to point out that Obama is one one who's increased drone attacks in Pakistan.

My third was what I should have said in the first place - "Love it or leave it."

link?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:56:58 AM EDT
[#29]
My response, I hope it conveys how little I am impressed with their deep thoughts

LIB
I fail to see the difference. People celebrating someone else's death are despicable. Regardless of their faith, ethnicity and country of origin.

4 hours ago ·LikeUnlike ·  ·
JOE4567  It's just like the sign.
"Everyone brings joy to this office some when they enter, others when they leave."
30 minutes ago · LikeUnlikeWrite a comment...

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:59:39 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

link?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/12/politics/main6201484.shtml

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#31]
how does that compare tot he ARFCOM it is all fake discussions?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#32]
When Mrs. Observer and I heard the blessed news last night, we drank th last two Dead Guy Ales in the fridge and toasted that asshole smoking a turd in hell.

I could think of no more fitting drink for the occasion.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:04:36 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ivan is stupid too.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
... I fucking hate this company. It's full of liberal pussies
You work for the fruit?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Don't worry guys, I'm in Austin too and I work with a bunch of Conservatives. Yes, yes, I know Austin is full of hippie libtards but there are a few of us good people behind enemy lines.

I used to go to Austin to do some work with the JTTF and their financial crimes guys. We were hosted by the "Special Operations Commander"  I forget his name, tall, redheaded guy ran for Sheriff a few times probably retired by now. Anyhow, he was a cops cop, great guy carried a Wilson 1911. He was always very good to us when we came down to help them out on some issues relating to computer crimes.

Anyhow, Austin is a good place with a lot of really good people there. It does have its hippy community but fuckem.

I did get to shoot with the SWAT snipers and went through their shooting course.

The best part is they took me and my coworker to an all you can eat beef BBQ rib joint. it was on a smallish river. That joint alone would be worth living in Austin and putting up with hippies.

Anyhow, the moral of the story is Austin seemed to be a really nice place.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:41:31 AM EDT
[#36]
The entire country is full of liberal pussies, that's the problem.

So we keep bringing more in from other countries and brainwash the kiddies so there is a ready supply of more.

It is purely about political power.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Meh... a lot of my Facebook friends are guys that I worked with.

New York City firefighters.

Lotta happy people on my FB page today.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#38]
I've been seeing the same response from liberal acquaintances (not friends) of mine. Killing UBL is a defeat for America, UBL is the real victim, etc.

Needless to say, I'm continuing to lose faith in the American people at a rapid rate. Imagine if people bitched about Hitler offing himself at the end of World War II?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are were a few people saying similar shit when I checked out FB. Remedied that pretty quickly. How fucking weak and backwards does one have to be to not appreciate this for what it is? You'd think we shot Ghandi with all the fucking whining going on from certain Libs.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:57:41 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I've been seeing the same response from liberal acquaintances (not friends) of mine. Killing UBL is a defeat for America, UBL is the real victim, etc.

Needless to say, I'm continuing to lose faith in the American people at a rapid rate. Imagine if people bitched about Hitler offing himself at the end of World War II?

It's not just Americans.

Some of my friends have said shit like "let's all hope for world peace now" and other slanderous type bullshit.

World peace?  Fucking LOL.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#41]
threads like this reminds me that I should be more thankful that I do not have to work with liberals
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:10:15 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm no liberal, but I'm not celebrating either.

Am I happy he died? No, as I don't take joy in people dying, no matter who they are.

Am I said he died? No.

Am I happy he was finally found? Yes.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:19:19 AM EDT
[#43]
I ululated!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#44]
I can understand the desire NOT to be like the people animals dancing in the streets after 9/11.  However I think this quote sums it up nicely:

"I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." –– Mark Twain
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to go to Austin to do some work with the JTTF and their financial crimes guys. We were hosted by the "Special Operations Commander"  I forget his name, tall, redheaded guy ran for Sheriff a few times probably retired by now. Anyhow, he was a cops cop, great guy carried a Wilson 1911. He was always very good to us when we came down to help them out on some issues relating to computer crimes.

Anyhow, Austin is a good place with a lot of really good people there. It does have its hippy community but fuckem.

I did get to shoot with the SWAT snipers and went through their shooting course.

The best part is they took me and my coworker to an all you can eat beef BBQ rib joint. it was on a smallish river. That joint alone would be worth living in Austin and putting up with hippies.

Anyhow, the moral of the story is Austin seemed to be a really nice place.

Al LeBlanc. Him and my father were in the Air Force together. Very nice guy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#46]
He also held military pay hostage as a negotiation tool...that kind of erased everything else that was almost good that he's done.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

link?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/12/politics/main6201484.shtml

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top