Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2011 5:20:17 AM EDT
what dna do we have to match this new dna with ?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:20:36 AM EDT
[#1]
family members

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:21:46 AM EDT
[#2]
More importantly, how did they get it turned around in 12 hours or whatever it was?  Or is that a thing now?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:23:50 AM EDT
[#3]
His sister died of brain cancer while in Boston, and her brain was saved to use as dna comparison. Thats what was printed in a news story.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

More importantly, how did they get it turned around in 12 hours or whatever it was?  Or is that a thing now?

I'm sure no one will mind if this one jumps to the front of the line.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:27:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course, but even with no line can the results still be turned out that fast?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:29:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course, but even with no line can the results still be turned out that fast?

I doubt it is going to Labcorp for exam. I am sure there is a fast way to do it. Office of Naval Intelligence, how does it work?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:29:16 AM EDT
[#7]
He has nieces and nephews living in the United States and Britain. Many of them are law abiding individuals who have rejected his extremism (one niece is a model ). It would not surprise me at all to learn that one or two of them might cooperate with American intelligence agencies.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:41:25 AM EDT
[#8]

We have DNA from some of his family members. With that DNA and the DNA from his body we were able to do some preliminary DNA electrophoresis tests which quickly gave us information that this guy was related to his sister and other family members. I'm sure that we're also going to keep doing more DNA tests on the samples we took as electrophoresis can't do much more than show people share genetic markers because they are related. More detailed DNA testing takes longer than 10-20 minutes, but will give us a much more accurate confirmation.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:47:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Apparently  they killed one of his sons as well. Don't know how many wives he had though, or how many sons.

Also read :"several males" swooped away in the Helos. Their shit will be mighty weak right now.

I wonder what the story is with the crashed bird. Guess we will find that out in time.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:54:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Old hair brush.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:59:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Old hair beard brush.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

DNA electrophoresis

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:06:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I wonder what the story is with the crashed bird. Guess we will find that out in time.

Heard either mechanical problems or gunfire from within the compound. Troops chose to blow it in situ. Waiting for pictures of it. CH-47?

Always wondered how birds developed mechanical problems for such well-planned ahead attacks (i.e. Operation Eagle Claw)

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:27:28 AM EDT
[#14]
According to this DNA results won't be available for a few days.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110502/ts_nm/us_binladen_dna_1

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:32:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Nothing but silence from his bunch of butt-fucking goat herds.  If the fucker were still alive, he would have released a tape.  But no, he is DEAD.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:37:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heard either mechanical problems or gunfire from within the compound. Troops chose to blow it in situ. Waiting for pictures of it. CH-47?

Always wondered how birds developed mechanical problems for such well-planned ahead attacks (i.e. Operation Eagle Claw)

Because helicopters, no matter how advanced, are still more finnicky than 1970's English motorcycles.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:15:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because helicopters, no matter how advanced, are still more finnicky than 1970's English motorcycles.

I'm calling BS. NOTHING is more finicky than those!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top