Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2011 11:17:50 PM EDT
Sorry -Texas is full. Please stay where you are.

That is all.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:21:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Oregon too, please ask any relatives who have moved here to go back to wherever they came from, I would like my state back please.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Idaho is full too, we don't want you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Utah says "fuck off!"
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That was a general statement, and doesn't include you. You're welcome anytime.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#7]
NY is already fucked enough, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, all those damn Californians. All hippies, stoners, faggots and liberals...every last one of them

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah, all those damn Californians. All hippies, stoners, faggots and liberals...every last one of them

+1
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not all, but the ones we get seem to be, and they drive worse than the people who already live in Dallas- which is pretty damned bad!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That is all.

You didn't say anything about New York, so here I come.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Arizona checking in... We're full too. Unless you're a shooter. In that case, welcome and congrats on your escape to Free America
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:49:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey Tex...

Let me tell you how it is, I tell you my state is full not the other way around, got it?

Really, like someone wants to really go to Texas by choice, maybe economic hardship or something like that... the nerve of some people.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:51:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is all.

You didn't say anything about New York, so here I come.

As long as youre not a new yorican, there is room for you in presidio.  you'll fit right in.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:51:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Arizona checking in... We're full too. Unless you're a shooter. In that case, welcome and congrats on your escape to Free America

Yep.

Also we are changing out state motto to: "Arizona, yes we are better then you!"

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hey Tex...

Let me tell you how it is, I tell you my state is full not the other way around, got it?

Really, like someone wants to really go to Texas by choice, maybe economic hardship or something like that... the nerve of some people.

you can keep your neutered guns, and stay there.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hey Tex...

Wait a minute California is full?  Must be those damned attractive HOA's.......
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:55:01 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll be sure to send some Bay Area people your way who are looking for a retirement place. Volo w/ Nader stickers and all!

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:56:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey Tex...

Wait a minute California is full?  Must be those damned attractive HOA's.......
Those Texans have a hard time following simple rules.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:59:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I'll be sure to send some Bay Area people your way who are looking for a retirement place. Volo w/ Nader stickers and all!

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:59:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:21:14 AM EDT
[#22]
No worries

I did think about moving to Texas after finding out you all increased the speed limit to 85 mph.

I'll stick with my shitty bullet buttons and featureless rifles.....for now

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:32:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No worries

I did think about moving to Texas after finding out y'all increased the speed limit to 85 mph.

I'll stick with my shitty bullet buttons and featureless rifles.....for now

fify
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:34:44 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Hey Tex...

I'm not impressed.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:45:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Also we are changing out state motto to: "Arizona, yes we are better then you!"

How about "Arizona, we don't need no steenking deectionaries!"

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:48:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That is all.

the cali's are everywhere in Austin, they mess up their state and move here and mess our state up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:51:23 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Hey Tex...

unless you are a criminal who wants to drain the system. Then California is wide open right?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:54:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Oregon too, please ask any relatives who have moved here to go back to wherever they came from, I would like my state back please.

I happen to be from CA. So, liberal Californicaters stay out. Well take all right wingers we can get to offset Multonomah County and Eugene.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top