Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 11:09:10 PM EDT
Doing a scan of various circuits to see how people are reacting to tonight's news.

The gayblades aren't really talking about it too much at all, saw one or two mentions, no conversations to speak of. Just the standard in-out, in-out. Even with an Agent provocateur like me around, they don't drift or stay much on current affairs.

Facebook on the other hand.......................................
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF is a gayblade?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:26:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Doing a scan of various circuits to see how people are reacting to tonight's news.

The gayblades aren't really talking about it too much at all, saw one or two mentions, no conversations to speak of. Just the standard in-out, in-out. Even with an Agent provocateur like me around, they don't drift or stay much on current affairs.

so youre a gayblader?  did you sneak into Texas from california?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
WTF is a gayblade?

IDK but no way in fuck am I searching that one out...  
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:27:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Gayblade @ 45deg?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Gayblade @ 45deg?

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw one of my 'friends' on facebook try to make a Christianity based argument of why no one should be happy at all that Osama is dead.  In less than 10 minutes there were 6 huge paragraphs in the comments (all written by different people) under that post explaining why she was wrong.  She hasn't responded but I'll be checking her facebook in the morning to see if she's left it up or even dared to try and defend her argument.

Everyone else I know is celebrating.  Some are a little classier about it than others, but they're all celebrating.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:30:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Checking in.

yoyo collectors forums has only one post that keeps going up and down the main page.

knitting forum has ceased all activity. Presumably making sweaters to commemorate the occasion.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:32:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

so youre a gayblader?  did you sneak into Texas from california?

OH, NO!  I'm a Spy!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Checking in.

yoyo collectors forums has only one post that keeps going up and down the main page.

knitting forum has ceased all activity. Presumably making sweaters to commemorate the occasion.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#11]
The local paper has a long article they probably cut and pasted off the wire, and only one comment posted. I'm fairly surprised, even though its the middle of the night.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:03:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Checking in.

Don't laugh, the knitting forum is huge, much bigger than Arfcom. Seriously. Ravelry.com

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Checking in.

Don't laugh, the knitting forum is huge, much bigger than Arfcom. Seriously. Ravelry.com  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:11:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Who are these gayblades?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:13:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

("They say the Navy makes men. I'm living proof - they made ME!"––Bunny Wigglesworth, (w,stte), "Zorro, the Gay Blade!")

Who are these gayblades?
Two bits, four bits

six bits, a peso

all for Zorro, stand up and say so!

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:31:22 AM EDT
[#16]
One girl I know said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind."

I nearly responded "Good thing the Navy has night vision."
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:42:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:49:41 AM EDT
[#18]
I have a few friends on Facebook that said that can't celebrate a death.  I responded––It's ok..I will do it for you!!!

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:56:20 AM EDT
[#19]
I would like to see Snow Leopard and Dragon Goddess become roommates and make cooperative posts from adjacent computers.  It would be a perfect storm of crazy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:05:04 AM EDT
[#20]
1.  Gayblade  
A homosexual male.
That gayblade over there thinks you're cute.

.........Urban Dictionary

Visit those type of sites often do you OP?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:10:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
1.  Gayblade  
A homosexual male.
That gayblade over there thinks you're cute.

.........Urban Dictionary

Visit those type of sites often do you OP?

Us spies.....you never know where we will turn up.....or who we are working for.

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top