Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 8:24:06 PM EDT
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/wl_mideast_afp/usattacksguantanamowikileakssheikh_20110425184242

LONDON (AFP) – The mastermind of the 9/11 attacks warned that Al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed Monday.

Interesting timing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Good thing I kept my J-list and M40
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/wl_mideast_afp/usattacksguantanamowikileakssheikh_20110425184242

LONDON (AFP) – The mastermind of the 9/11 attacks warned that Al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed Monday.

Interesting timing.

He probably had no one to trust, and the idiot forgot that he was the only one with the codes.... now we will never know...

*but my money would have been on the Eiffel Tower... FUCK YEAH!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, he was supposedly whacked a week ago, so why are they waiting?  But if they had that stuff, why would they wait at all?  Why wouldn't they have used it as soon as they could?  Were they getting sentimental?  Were they thinking that killing too many infidels was giving their group an unsavory reputation?

Sure, it could happen, but I suspect that if they had them, they wouldn't have waited to use them.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting timing.

He probably had no one to trust, and the idiot forgot that he was the only one with the codes.... now we will never know...

*but my money would have been on the Eiffel Tower... FUCK YEAH!

Yes...Because the western world would NEVER retaliate to such an act...

Just pointing out that such a course of action holds shall we say "significant" short term pitfalls for the Islamic world as a whole.

The French nuclear arsenal ain't much, but they on their own could probably take a significant bite out of the Middle East.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Well, he was supposedly whacked a week ago, so why are they waiting? But if they had that stuff, why would they wait at all? Why wouldn't they have used it as soon as they could? Were they getting sentimental? Were they thinking that killing too many infidels was giving their group an unsavory reputation?

Sure, it could happen, but I suspect that if they had them, they wouldn't have waited to use them.

If they actually had it....they would have already used it. It's a 'use it or lose it' thing. Why take a chance that it gets found while they wait to use it? Pure Bullshit.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#6]
So Osama was behind Japan
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Double tap
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:36:56 PM EDT
[#8]
They don't have shit...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They don't have shit...

Yeah and September 10, 2001, most Americans didn't expect them to fly airplanes into our buildings.

Know and respect your enemy.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:40:06 PM EDT
[#10]

I'm sure they have top notch nuclear weaponry

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Right, because if they really had a nuke they wouldn't use it unless Osama was captured...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#12]
So these guys are going to set up and detonate a nuke huh?

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Why wait.  If they had it, they would use it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#14]
OK, blow up your nuke now asshole.

No really, your nuke, blow it up.

Osama's dead, what are you waiting for?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why wait.  If they had it, they would use it.

Psyops?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wct6herMlfo

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:47:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Guess it's a good thing they whacked him then.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They don't have shit...

EasTexan, if I'm ever in your area, I'd like to buy you a beer.

Your newsletter, I'd like to subscribe..
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#19]
They would have to be real stupid to attack in the west. Right now they are getting what they want, we're leaving Iraq, there is talk of leaving Afghanistan, and they have a chance of seizing power in Egypt and Libya, any major attack like they would want would only strengthen our resolve and turn all the anti war idiots and the muslim apologist's against them. The terrorists with the leadership and the organization to do anything major know better than to do anything in the west, it is the lone wolf and smaller unconnected cells that are just smart enough to do damage but not smart enough to know it will hurt their cause we have to worry about.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Gee, I wonder why that detonator didn't work when the American vehicles were nearby, but did once they unassed the AO.

Fuckin' gods of war, we are.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#21]
good thing we didn't capture him....
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:01:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't see how now is a bad time to attack the west... when is it ever a bad time?

Now is probably better than it was in 2001

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Interesting timing.

good thing bin laden wasn't captured.

EDIT and I see I was beat to the punch by a couple of you.  

I think they were bluffing
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Well, he was supposedly whacked a week ago, so why are they waiting?  But if they had that stuff, why would they wait at all?  Why wouldn't they have used it as soon as they could?  Were they getting sentimental?  Were they thinking that killing too many infidels was giving their group an unsavory reputation?

This.

Obviously.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top