Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 2:45:42 PM EDT
SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio - Around 1:00 Sunday afternoon, Cincinnati Police responded to a shooting on Cottonwood Street, near Thunderbird Drive, in Springfield Township.

Police tell Local 12 News three men went into the home, robbed and shot a victim in the shoulder.

According to authorities, when the suspected robbers left the home, a neighbor saw them and started shooting at them. One suspected robber was shot and killed. Another suspected robber made his way to University Hospital where doctors operated on him. A third suspected robber is unharmed.

Cincinnati Police are still investigating. Stay with Local 12 News and www.local12.com for the latest details on the shooting.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Police-Neighbor-Shoots-Robbers-in-Springfield/qtIe_yimFEK1rUlZEittHg.cspx
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Fight crime - shoot back first...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm pretty sure I know how this one will play out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh boy.... Good on the bad boyz getting shot.....
Great to have neighbors looking out for you. But hope he/she is not charged with something.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure I know how this one will play out.

Yep, I hope for the neighbor's sake that he or she was in fear of life or limb at the time of the shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top