Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2011 12:06:29 PM EDT
It's Mothers Day; I've always used 1800 Flowers. Who do you use? And have any promo codes to save me monies, you know, the ones you always hear on the radio?

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used 1800Flowers.com and Proflowers.com, both without problem.  But I remember a V-day thread that went awry with one of those too.  

Check retailmenot.com or groupon.com for discounts.

ETA: Last time I used Proflowers.com it turned my girlfriend into a cheating whore. YMMV.

ETA2: Today is in fact Mother's Day in Spain, but in America it's next week.

In the United States it is celebrated on the second Sunday in May.

Wiki knows all
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Always used Proflowers, but have nothing other than local to compare to.  I will say when the flowers wilted early once a couple years ago they sent replacements fast at no charge no questions asked.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought mothers day was next weekend.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fuck,it better be.ETA..It is,goddamnit OP,don't scare me like that.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Save yourself some money and use Google to find a local flower shop in her town.
It will cost you less most likely. All the big companies do is act as a middle man and place orders through regional resellers....cut out the middle guy and do it yourself...save a couple bucks and put it toward a bigger bouquet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Save yourself some money and use Google to find a local flower shop in her town.
It will cost you less most likely. All the big companies do is act as a middle man and place orders through regional resellers....cut out the middle guy and do it yourself...save a couple bucks and put it toward a bigger bouquet.

Good call. Gotta support the little guys.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I've used 1800Flowers.com and Proflowers.com, both without problem.  But I remember a V-day thread that went awry with one of those too.  

Check retailmenot.com or groupon.com for discounts.

ETA: Last time I used Proflowers.com it turned my girlfriend into a cheating whore. YMMV.

ETA2: Today is in fact Mother's Day in Spain, but in America it's next week.

In the United States it is celebrated on the second Sunday in May.

Wiki knows all

This requires more details.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck,it better be.ETA..It is,goddamnit OP,don't scare me like that.

Lol I'd be a little late to the party if I was just ordering flowers today. Nah, I'm trying to jump the gun. Sorry Man!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top