Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2011 10:39:33 PM EDT
A Naperville man is free on bond after being accused of trespassing twice in little more than two days both outside and inside a neighbor’s home.

Lyman R. Sadlick during the second incident ended up staring down the barrel of the neighbor’s handgun, after he allegedly broke into the neighbor’s home and was found with a glass of wine at hand, Naperville police Sgt. Gregg Bell said.

Sadlick, 50, lives on the 700 block of Beaver Drive, in the Riverbrook Condominiums on the city’s northwest side. The neighbor lives across the street.

Police were first called to the area about 11:35 p.m. April 23, where they allegedly found Sadlick drunk and “hanging out in front and around” his neighbor’s home, Bell said Friday. Police then “spoke with several other neighbors, who confirmed Sadlick constantly roams the area intoxicated and being a nuisance,” Bell said.

Sadlick was charged with disorderly conduct and taken to the police station for processing, Bell said. He was released nine hours later after posting $120 bond.

Police returned to the neighbor’s duplex about 12:20 a.m. Tuesday, where they found the man “holding (Sadlick) down at gunpoint,” Bell said.

http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/5097781-474/man-arrested-twice-in-2-days-on-trespassing-charges.html
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess my neighbors aren't so bad after all.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Mr. Lahey?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen a guy get arrested two days in a row for DUI
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]
He's just trying over to get the name "Sadlick"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top