Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2011 5:33:44 PM EDT
I'm not big on watching fights, but damn would I love to see these guys fight. Meat Loaf is one angry mother.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
What the rubbery blue hell was that all about?

Doesn't Meatloaf know that Busey is essentially functionally retarded?

( BTW...I'm w/ Meatloaf, regardless.....Busey got himself to where he is on his own nickle )
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Meatloaf thought Gary stole his finga pappits painting supplies. It turned out Meatloaf was wrong and it made Gary look pretty calm and collected. Gary still got the boot, though.

Yes, I watch Celebrity Apprentice, before Game of Thrones came on there was absolutely nothing on Sunday nights.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:37:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It turned out Meatloaf was wrong and it made Gary look pretty calm and collected. Gary still got the boot, though.

Yes, I watch Celebrity Apprentice, before Game of Thrones came on there was absolutely nothing on Sunday nights.

I've never watched Celebrity Apprentice, but this shit makes me want to watch.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I've never watched Celebrity Apprentice, but this shit makes me want to watch.  

One of the cunts nice ladies from The View is on it this season, though...

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#5]

I knew Gary Busey was completely nuts,  I didn't know Meatloaf was one bad day away from the nut house as well.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Gary Busey has been practicing BJJ for two decades.

He choked Seagal out in a bar.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow.....Meat really freaked and was totally in the wrong.

I'm VERY disappointed in him and I must admit, from what I saw....Gary earned quite a bit of respect from me.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Couple of old men would probably look more like a cripple fight, but 20 years ago before Gary got dain-brammaged on his Harley, Gary would have stomped a mushy wet spot on the tarmac with Meatloaf.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#9]
WOW- and I thought Gary was the crazy one ?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Go on...    

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

He choked Segal out in a bar.

Speaking of bar fights. The one celebrity fight I wish I'd had the privilege of seeing was Jon Lovitz beating the shit out of Andy Dick. Lovitz grabed Andy by the hair and slammed his head and face repeatedly into a bar till he was bloody and knocked out.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Someone please tell me that was staged, and that I wasn't watching a 300lb toddler having a tantrum.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Someone please tell me that was staged, and that I wasn't watching a 300lb toddler having a tantrum.

Reality TV is completely staged. If the show is anything like Dancing with the Stars. The celebrities on the show were paid a flat fee like $250,000 to be on the show and agreed to follow whatever script or instructions they were given.

That said, when you're doing a television show you're pretty much stuck there 14-16 hours a day nearly every day. It gets stressful and annoying as hell. Years ago when I was on this television show being filmed in Orlando I had to wait all freaking day just to do a little bit of filming. It sucked and I can totally see someone being sleep deprived and angry and blowing up like that.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Go on...    

I saw a reference to it when I was going through the hundreds of pages on MMA forums trying to get the full story on Judo Gene choking Seagal out.  I can't seem to find it now.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Mark McGrath is painful to look at.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I do hope it was staged.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do hope it was staged.

I seriously doubt Meatloaf is that good of an actor.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Its kind of embarrassing to watch celebrities whore themselves out for TV shows like this.

The only thing I can hope for is they really need the money.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Its kind of embarrassing to watch celebrities whore themselves out for TV shows like this.

Many of them do.

Meatloaf and Busey don't have a lot to show for their successes.

I mean...more than you or me.....but between the 15 hundred movies Busey has been in and Meatloaf's album sales for just TWO of his albums ( the only good ones ), you'd think these guys wouldn't have to do this.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Let me ask you this, would you do what they do in order to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars for a few weeks or months worth of work?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#22]
His name is Robert Paulson!
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me ask you this, would you do what they do in order to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars for a few weeks or months worth of work?
If it was me, right now? If I didn't need the money, fuck no! I have more respect for myself. If I was flat broke and needed to feed my family? Yes.

Busey, this is about all he can handle. Meatloaf, I'd think could go on tour and make some kind of decent $$.Even playing night clubs and small venues.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Off topic, but I've been meaning to tell ApacheScout that his avatar kicks ass.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

AFAIK Celebrity Apprentice has always been about the stars getting money for their charities, they don't receive it themselves.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AFAIK Celebrity Apprentice has always been about the stars getting money for their charities, they don't receive it themselves.

I don't know if I entirely buy that. There are SAG and AFTRA rules which have to be followed and they state that union members have to be paid certain minimums. Most of what we see on television and in movies is very controlled and completely fake. There is the reality on the screen and the real business reality behind the scenes. It is VERY likely that each of these people is getting paid a flat fee that goes directly their charity of choice. While at the same time they are being paid an hourly wage, a daily per diem, or a salary according to union rules or their own contracts. The musicians on the show might be getting paid the minimum 3,000 or so dollars a hour which SAG rules dictate and the actors might be working under some sort of flat rate because of who they are.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#27]
I thought the thread was about which is smarter, Busey or a slice of meatloaf.
I was gonna vote the meatloaf with or with out gravy would be far smarter than Busey..
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

His name is Robert Paulson!

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:09:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I thought the thread was about which is smarter, Busey or a slice of meatloaf.

I was gonna vote the meatloaf with or with out gravy would be far smarter than Busey..

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#30]
"Bob had bitch tits."
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Meatloaf is a fucking asshole.
Dude didn't even apologize after he found out Gary didn't take his stuff.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#32]
When your pockets are loaded with money and not a care in the world you gotta make a big deal

about something....... like sponges just to keep life interesting.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did not know that. I also have no clue what show was shown as I don't watch TV.

I just figured it was some rehab show.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#34]
I've been watching the whole season.

I've been a HUGE fan of Meat Loaf for a long time.

I'm rooting for John Rich actually to take it all.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of bar fights. The one celebrity fight I wish I'd had the privilege of seeing was Jon Lovitz beating the shit out of Andy Dick. Lovitz grabed Andy by the hair and slammed his head and face repeatedly into a bar till he was bloody and knocked out.  

Read Andy Dick's wiki page.

Seems like a fucking creep class act.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:03:22 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't need to. That guy is a piece of crap. Every time he has been here in Florida for example he's done stuff like expose himself to hundreds of people or molest dudes who aren't gay in public in front of their girlfriends.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Meatloaf is a fucking asshole.

Dude didn't even apologize after he found out Gary didn't take his stuff.

Yes he did.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Ok, you guys do realise that reality TV is essentially bullshit right?
Its phony rage and hype for ratings.
Have two has been but very famous celebrities freak out and act like babies and watch the rating roll in.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't need to. That guy is a piece of crap. Every time he has been here in Florida for example he's done stuff like expose himself to hundreds of people or molest dudes who aren't gay in public in front of their girlfriends.  

There have been multiple arrests for sexual offenses.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top