Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2002 2:55:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 3:07:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I just replied to the other post related to this.

It was on the news. If I can find a link I will post it.

From what was said on t.v. "Several men of Arabic descent were arrested after they were caught taking pictures at a reservoir near a city".

I don't believe they specified WHICH city just that it was on the east coast.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 5:59:28 AM EDT
[#2]
The story I remember was in the last week.  I believe it was 3 guys arrested on a water tower near a reservoir but I don't remember where.  The news report says that they were of Indian descent and were trying out a new camcorder and after investigating these guys, they were released.  

jd1
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:11:32 AM EDT
[#3]
This sounds very similar to an incident that happened several months ago at the Soo Locks in MI. Several men of, I believe Arabic descent, were sighted taking video of the Locks. They were found and it turned out they were just tourists or something. Whatever their reason was it was determined to be nothing of concern.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53036,00.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top