Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2002 12:50:09 AM EDT
Forest--When you get a chance check your e-mail.  I went the Maryland Shooter's site, but I was having a bit of problem trying to print out a target; specifically, the A2 50 yard zero target.  I don't exactly know how to open the link with a "graphics" file, so all I'm getting, seems like, is the upper left hand portion of the target. Sooooo, any help you can give will help.  By the way, I measured the squares on the target and they were 1 1/2" .  Is this because it was "scaled" to be this size at 50 yds?  Just curious.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Forest! Where are you?
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to butt in here, Bro.

If your Zeroing a rifle the squares should be 1".  Thus at 50 yards 1" would represent 2MOA or two clicks right or left.

Sorry if this is not what your after.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#3]
It's cool, thanks for the response, but I still want to know why the squares on the target I printed out are 1 1/2".
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#4]
You click the link.

A .zip file download

you open the .zip and it contains a .jpg graphics file

what program are you using to open & print the .jpg?  there-in lies the problem.  My default program opens and print it just fine.  You may need to save the .jpg file and open in a different graphics program to have it print correctly, or change the print settings on your current program.

I have Windows XP and it uses a built-in fax and picture viewer.  

Mine prints out a target with .75" square, which I'm pretty sure is correct for the 50 yard target.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info.  I'm going to try again.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#6]
BTW, how big is the target that gets printed out?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top