Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2002 12:48:49 AM EDT
Its bad enough they have that animal police show...
but now they have:
[red][size=4] The Pet Psychic !!![/red][/size=4]

[url]animal.discovery.com/fansites/petpsychic/production/production.html[/url]
[img]a164.g.akamaitech.net/7/164/34/2db4ee0f68d5c5/animal.discovery.com/fansites/petpsychic/production/gallery/prod_horse.jpg[/img]
[img]a164.g.akamaitech.net/7/164/34/054f2230efe2d0/animal.discovery.com/fansites/petpsychic/production/gallery/prod_bison.jpg[/img]
[img]a164.g.akamaitech.net/7/164/34/445a1c94d88ba8/animal.discovery.com/fansites/petpsychic/production/gallery/prod_bear.jpg[/img]

what ever happened to the days when lasie barked whatever it was he/she wanted to tell you??

[img]a264.g.akamaitech.net/7/264/34/e642b619e4ec76/animal.discovery.com/fansites/petpsychic/ontheset/gallery/ots2_zoom02.jpg[/img]

edited to add ********************************

Seven Simple Steps to Communicating With Your Pet
Sonya Fitzpatrick says that people often think her ability to talk to animals is magic. She says that all humans have this ability, they just don't know it. Anyone can talk to animals, and the best pet owners already do. Here Sonya shares secrets to her successful communication with animals and offers some simple steps to making a psychic connection with your pet from her book What the Animals Tell Me.

1. Begin with a calm and tranquil mind, and seek out a calm and tranquil atmosphere for you and your animal.

2. Say your animal's name telepathically to get his attention.

3. Visualize your animal as you say his name.

4. Send a picture of his physical body. Direct this to him, along with his name.

5. Ask if there is anything your pet would like you to do for him. Imagine your animal is sending an answer back to you and accept whatever you receive in your imagination.

6. Always acknowledge the answer, whatever you receive in your imagination.

7. Continue to ask him other questions, and remember to trust your imagination for what you are receiving back from your animal.

Link Posted: 5/19/2002 1:54:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I stopped watching that channel when they did the Vietnam movie about war dogs. When I saw the troops were armed with Olympic AR-15A2's and Hi Point carbines.....that really turned me off. And adding to that, they were also using a pistol that didn't even exist back then...think it was a Beretta. What a joke. I realized the movie would be low budget but they could have at least tryed to use weapons of the period.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 5:40:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, they're just copying what works for "people" TV.  How about those idiots that talk to the dead?  Won't be long before there's one on Animal Planet that talks to people's dead pets. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 5:50:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I assure you. There is no such thing.... in plants, animals, or any of my children.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:02:25 AM EDT
[#4]
There might be something to this.

When I was a rookie deer hunter I would sit in my deer stand and imagine shootng deer with my rifle. That's about all that I would think about while hunting. Deer sightngs were pretty rare. The deer were probably picking up the negative vibes.

Now I sit in the deer stand and drink coffee from my thermos, eat pop tarts, and read a Penthouse. I now get a deer every year.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:04:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah...Im waiting for her to talk to lions, grizzly bears,and really angry rhinos
The rhino says...can you get a little closer to my horn....I cant quite read your mind.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Mopsy is thinking that...you have portraits of, of, of former presidents...they're, they're greenish, like the nice grass...and that you should, wait, wait, it's becoming clearer...yes, give them to the nice psychic...yes the presidential portraits in your carry-all thingy, give them to the psychic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top