BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

His rant on the chocolate eggs yesterday was fucking epic.

Steyn has no problem filling Rush's shoes, I dig him.

Bit of overkill, at my port, we just dump them in the Agriculture quarintine bin
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mark Davis is the worst. Never changes his speaking demeanor no matter the topic or amount of passion behind it.

That dufuss is local to DFW and is on every morning from 8:30 to 11:00. I used to like him, but now his faggy shit has gotten smelly. I just turn on Beck on the internet feeds.

Can i throw Michael Medved into that pile of faggy shit?  The PNW has some of the shittiest "conservative" radio hosts.

In that regard, apparently one of our(houston) local guys, Michael Berry is syndicated in Portland now.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Limbaugh wishes he had one tenth Stein's Levin's intelligence.  (I was thinking of the wrong person.)

Mark Levin is one of the funniest radio guys I've ever heard. That he busts me up laughing WHILE ripping the libs a third eye socket makes it even better.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mark Davis is the worst. Never changes his speaking demeanor no matter the topic or amount of passion behind it.

That dufuss is local to DFW and is on every morning from 8:30 to 11:00. I used to like him, but now his faggy shit has gotten smelly. I just turn on Beck on the internet feeds.

Can i throw Michael Medved into that pile of faggy shit?  The PNW has some of the shittiest "conservative" radio hosts.

In that regard, apparently one of our(houston) local guys, Michael Berry is syndicated in Portland now.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Houston...You have our BEST radio guy down there now...Im jealous!!!!

Go listen to Chris Baker on KSEV.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:25:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He is a douchebag..."Your undocumented radio host..." or what ever stupid thing he says to suck himself off for the first 5 minutes.

When he is on, I turn it off.

Worse Rush fill in ever.

This is EXACTLY how I feel about the guy. His 5 minutes of obviously prepared and rehearsed shit at the beginning of every show makes me turn the channel or just shut er down.
Unlistinible if that is a word.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#6]
One of my favorite from him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMzRveZRPdE
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top