Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2002 8:23:36 PM EDT
here it is saturday night and I have nothing to do but, sit around on the computer and talk to you guys. I don't have to work any off duty jobs toinght. All of my friends are out working are out with their girlfriends. I can't remember the last time I was out on a date. Most of my friends are cops so, they work on the weekends. I need a girlfriend or someone to hang around on the weekend with.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Head on down to the LEO's favorite bar/restaurant for some off-duty schmoozin' with the Lady Cops...
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:27:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:31:14 PM EDT
[#3]
You can always fondle your shorty.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Wanna trade?
I'm at work right now in the middle of a 13 hour shift.

3 13's w/4 days off isn't bad though...
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Whip out a pistol or a rifle and get to cleaning. That always makes me happy when I feel lonely. Mmmm... CLP

-T.

edit: durr, I kant speel!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Get ya a nice puppy... from a respectable breeder. Dogs are loyal, loving companions, and are highly effective chic-magnets.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricE%2FD01%25207%2D5%2D01%2Ejpg[/img]

Eric/Tyler
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:55:14 PM EDT
[#9]
What no bars or clubs in the USA?
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Man, I wish there was a bar where female off duty officer hang out. I would never leave that bar.
I would clean my guns or rifles but, they are all at my house right now , because I am house sitting for a friend of mine who is out of town with his wife. I forgot to bring all of my toys over. I don't what to smell up his house with gun oil. Can't go looking for high school girls, It would look bad If I got caught with a high school girl in my car....LOL
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Man, I wish there was a bar where female off duty officer hang out. I would never leave that bar.
I would clean my guns or rifles but, they are all at my house right now , because I am house sitting for a friend of mine who is out of town with his wife. I forgot to bring all of my toys over. I don't what to smell up his house with gun oil. Can't go looking for high school girls, It would look bad If I got caught with a high school girl in my car....LOL
View Quote

...uh, you could go sniff your friends' wife's underwear, I guess...( OK, that's sick, sort of, in a weird kinda way).
edited: sorry.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm burned out on going to the club, but it's already midnight here so there is no point of going out now. Most of the clubs here are full of drugs anyway.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Man that is SICK
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#16]
To reiterate what Aimless said, to meet women you need to get out and do stuff.  I hate going to bars, but I met several women taking a tennis class at the community college.  I met several through work, but I work at a school so there is a pretty high concentration there.  Do what Tyler said and get a dog and get him out walking and going to the dog park.  Those are two great places to meet friends.  

The most valuable resource you have is probably your friends' wives.  Most wives I know love to play match maker.  Your friends should be able to kick them into gear.

But while you're waiting, enjoy your freedom.   Believe me, life changes when you get married.  I love my wife, but freedom, freedom....

Grass is always greener, I guess.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 11:32:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Hell, I haven't gone out on saturday night for years. What if you don't have any matchmaking friend's wives to set you up much less even any friends at all?

I am so poor that I can't even afford booze anymore. I drank a bottle of grape juice with bread yeast mixed in just in hopes it would ferment in my stomach and get me drunk.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 11:41:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Imb.-  Sorry, can't help ya.  County said he had married friends.  If ya got no friends and are poor, you either need to be OK with a lot of alone time, or seriously lower your standards.  There is always someone for everyone, you just may not want 'em.

Life just sucks sometimes.

BTW, I'm not saying this to be an ass.  I've spent a lot of time alone.  I went years without a date.  Problem was I liked my alone time so I never really met anyone.  I would get home from work on Friday and not leave my room 'till work on Monday.  When I was ready I started doing stuff.  I dropped a couple or twenty or thirty pounds, met people through activities, had a more postive lookout on life cause no one wants to be around a whiner, and I all of a sudden had more women around than I could deal with.  BTW, my friend's wives set up everyone in my group of friends but me.  Biotches.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#20]
You can always slowly cruise through your local trailer park and offer to pay the cable bill for the first woman to hop in.  That is, if you're not real picky about dental care and the random "dagger through the flaming skull" tattoo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top