Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/17/2002 7:59:20 PM EDT
I'm a happily married professional who travels alot and I met this 20 something waitress the other day...black hair, perfect body and she is mine for the taking.  I keep trying to stop thinking about her but its difficult.  

Just needed to get this out before it causes problems.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Please hold my hammer while I nail this 20 something year old waitress.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 8:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
[b]happily married[/b]
View Quote

The key to your conscence

Temptation is a natural human condition.

"Just saying no" is a matter of your moral condition.

Are you ready to toss your happy marrage out the window?  Besides the hottest babes are not always the greatest lays.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 8:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Where does she work?
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#5]
think on how you would feel if your wife cheated on you. In addition if you have children think about what would happen to your relationship with them.

On the flip side that young waitress probably banged several married men before,maybe for the most part were safe sex for them.

Be flattered don't act it out.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#6]
oh man, I had this waitress at OLD CHICAGO in metro denver.. She was F'n FINE! about 21 and had a perfect, ummm, bottom!

Oh to be 21 again.....(sigh)
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:27:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Hell, didn't Klinton say "that isn't sex"?  >gg<
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#9]
If she's "yours for the taking" dollars to doughnuts she's been taken before. Often.
Nothing special there. Your wife and kids now, there's special.

Move along.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:35:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#11]
7IDL-

Oh to be 61 again.

marsh
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"Commitment and your word"
Does it mean anything. You have to answer that yourself.
I'm very unhappily married and will soon be getting a divorce.
But until then I will keep it in my pants.
View Quote

Don't listen to these spoilsports, EmeraldJ!!  Next time you pass through there, nail that waitress and nail her good!!  It's always fun getting some "strange."  And every time you pass that way you'll have some nice pussy waiting for you.  Besides, when you're travelling your wife is probably doing the same thing at home, so go for it!!  You'll thank me later.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#13]
My temptation was this little redheaded Irish WAN tech ... had to spend a week with her in Orange county ... I don't think I've yet recovered frm the strain of 'Just Saying No'
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:47:01 PM EDT
[#14]
If she is yours for the taking then chances are she has/is everyone elses for the taking also. Unless you want every disease every trucker/biker who has passed her way I suggest you consult someone other than the one eyed bed snake
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Don't listen to these spoilsports, EmeraldJ!!  Next time you pass through there, nail that waitress and nail her good!!  It's always fun getting some "strange."  And every time you pass that way you'll have some nice pussy waiting for you.  Besides, when you're travelling your wife is probably doing the same thing at home, so go for it!!  You'll thank me later.
View Quote

[}:D]   YOU     [0:)]

Nothin' like having one on each shoulder
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Let it go ,im sure that will turn out to be more problems than its worth. on the other hand i was told by a old sgt that if u let one go like that you will always be one behind. its your life its up to you ,i'd have to be one behind in that situtation.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 10:35:46 PM EDT
[#18]
When faced with this decision, I always remind myself of the last pecker that was sliding around with the 'easy' girl; and that stops me dead in my tracks.  YUK!
Think about the chemical residue from whoever was there last...  YUK AGAIN!

If you gotta get some "stanky on the hangdown", GO HOME.

Link Posted: 5/17/2002 10:45:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
When faced with this decision, I always remind myself of the last pecker that was sliding around with the 'easy' girl; and that stops me dead in my tracks.  YUK!
Think about the chemical residue from whoever was there last...  YUK AGAIN!

If you gotta get some "stanky on the hangdown", GO HOME.

View Quote

Must of read my mind
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 10:51:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Hehehehe...a wife is like an umbrella...sooner or later...one takes a cab. Freud.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Your's for the taking or leaving quess that was your call,bet it's not the same now.  These things happen very quickly and must be acted on or not just as quickly.    Well pleasent dreams.

Bob    [;)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 5:06:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Drop ten and beat it...
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 5:17:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm a happily married professional who travels alot and I met this 20 something waitress the other day...black hair, perfect body and she is mine for the taking.  I keep trying to stop thinking about her but its difficult.  

Just needed to get this out before it causes problems.  
View Quote

How do you know she is [b][i]yours for the taking[/i][/b]?

What city/state does she live in? what type of restaurant?
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 5:46:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Besides the hottest babes are not always the greatest lays.
View Quote

ummmmmmmmmmm, yes they are. [devil]
View Quote
ummmmmmmmmmmmm, no they aren't necessarily the best lays.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 5:55:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Unless you want every disease every trucker/biker who has passed her way
View Quote

I resent everything you implied herein......

While stereotypes may be based in fact, morons believe in stereotypes.....
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#26]
I had a similar opportunity when I was travelling for work, and have never regretted passing on it. No matter who you go to bed with, you always wake up with yourself.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:29:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Wow, just the fact that you put any thought into it shows that there is something lacking.  If you want to go screw up your life divorce the wife first.  I'm disapointed that anyone would encourage a married man to do something like this.  You sound like a bunch of liberals!

Scott
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:33:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wow, just the fact that you put any thought into it shows that there is something lacking.  If you want to go screw up your life divorce the wife first.  I'm disapointed that anyone would encourage a married man to do something like this.  You sound like a bunch of liberals!

Scott
View Quote

I Concur.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Everything has consequences...try not letting the little head tell the big head what to do. Ive got a bro who just left his wife and kids...a nasty divorce is now in progress...the money is flowing out of his life into the lawyers pockets. Some young female decided to flatter him and dig into his wallet lot- real young predators out there these days...he is just about broke making a 100k a year..She of course is not loyal to him...and has been screwing some real greasy lowlifes (but she is so hot).. I envision him broke lonely alone and diseased in a few years down the road...he will have alienated himself from his wife & his children are beginning to despise his weakness...and his disloyalty...and what he has done to their mom..and there will be no going back...
But she wasso hot...poor bastard...she will end up old fat an ugly while his wife though 50 works out eats sensibly and is still a fox...what a moron....but he will find that out...unfortunatly for him..it will be too late.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unless you want every disease every trucker/biker who has passed her way
View Quote

I resent everything you implied herein......

While stereotypes may be based in fact, morons believe in stereotypes.....
View Quote

Yeah this one is different.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:59:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking.  I need to spend more time at home.  I was out fishing on the pier last night thinking about everything good in my life.  I've got alot to be thankful for and my family depends on me to make responsible decisions.  I'll not be stopping at that restaurant anymore.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Where is the restaurant?
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Where is the restaurant?
View Quote

*LOL* You'd make a great friend.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#35]
If you're willing to cheat on your wife, then you're ready to divorce her, right? So go ahead - get that divorce so you'll be free & clear to nail the hottie. Besides, if the hottie tosses you off for the next meat hook, the wife'll be there, ready to take you back, right? No problem. It's all good.

Forget the neah-sayers. Go for it. Enjoy. Have a blast.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Don't do it man!   Just get a good mental picture of her face and take it home with you.  That's what copy (CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) are for.

Remember:  It's OK to close your eyes during S*x, so use your imagination.  If you violate the trust/covenent of your marriage, it will be forever tainted.  Keep it sacred.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Ditto on brouhaha and Jarhead_22.  Remember, you have to look at yourself in the mirror every day.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#38]
What chimpansie said    But wait I'mm not married  ALL YOUR SWEET YOUNG WATRESSES ARE MINE!!!!  PS The Girls Call Me BIGFFOOT!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#39]
What is the name of the restaurant?
What is her name?
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Love is a conscious decision that you make every single day. It is a commitment and a choice. True love is something you place as a priority before everything else in life - including those endorphine-driven fits of hormonal ego currently being fueled by little miss homewrecker. If you are in a good marriage with a good woman, you have nothing to gain by satisfying your physical urges. Buy a MAXIM and beat off... but don't mistake this little ego trip with the waitress for anything more than the highschoolesque itchy crotch.

Like Chris Rock said, "Is new pussy gonna' make you breakfast?"

Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking.  I need to spend more time at home.  I was out fishing on the pier last night thinking about everything good in my life.  I've got alot to be thankful for and my family depends on me to make responsible decisions.  I'll not be stopping at that restaurant anymore.  

View Quote

Great Choice!!!   I made the other one and am still regretting it 12 years later...
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:51:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
What chimpansie said    
View Quote

[b]LOL!!![/b]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Here's the problem, okay?

Our society has developed one set of expectations, and our natural tendencies as men are quite different.  The human race would not exist at all if monogamy were the winning strategy.  As we know all too well from watching the inner city minorities and third world countries, promiscuity is by far the more successful strategy, even if it does end up dumbing down the species and leads to the spread of social diseases.  I guess human survival really doesn't require a super high IQ and that intelligence is just an accidental quality.  Venereal diseases are Darwinian, and way overhyped by the media and government in order to control us.

So while I don't advocate married men running around behind their wives backs, you might consider that your desires are NORMAL.  You are going to cause yourself mental damage whether you act on them or don't act on them.  Maybe you should take a lesson from the Europeans, where infidelity is pretty much par for the course and even expected.  It's not your fault--the most desirable men have higher average testosterone levels and are more masculine and thus have the side effect of wanting (and attracting) more women.

Find a mistress who will be discreet and not blackmail you six ways from Sunday.  Better yet, have an open marriage.  Yeah, I know, you'll have a jolly time trying to convince your wife of this... haha.  Women have unrealistic expectations, what can I say?  Maybe you can assure your wife that you will still be a good provider, in fact, a better provider, if she lets you bang some other chick once in awhile and not have it weigh on your conscience even though you're only doing what comes naturally.  You'll use a condom, of course.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#45]
It is more simple than you might think. Outside comments aside, I always remember one thing:

You are really what you are when you believe nobody else can see.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Ahh, the woes of eating out...
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Someone said once on this board...."Never pass a female opportunity.." Who's dat? Steyaug and Miss Mag I believe.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#48]
HEY.... it's OK to read the menu.
Just DON'T eat anything!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#49]
just think what she would feel like. I can tell ya it sucks being on the other side in a relationship where someone cheats. it sucks and it leads to really bad things like being accused of assault with a deadly weapon on the other guy [}:D] and all sorts of bad stuff.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#50]
I feel your pain. I meet at least one 20ish year old babe a month who makes it plain I could come on over and "see" her. Two especially come to mind lately. It sucks to get old and be married, but at least we were buying prebans for 400 bucks in the good old days! Don't hang your meat in the wrong smokehouse.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top