Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2002 5:24:21 PM EDT
I am looking for a copy of an e-mail joke I got several weeks ago. The joke was a response to a about a man who lost his wife in an airport. They were returning home from a trip to Africa. There was a picture attached of a naked woman holding a LARGE Bushman by the leg.

If someone has this please e-mail it to me. I've got a buddy I want to send it to.

Also post a note here so I don't get it fifty-eleven times.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's bump this back up and try again. Got a bet down that I can find this thing. Guy I bet didn't know I was getting professional help.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:16:04 PM EDT
[#2]
i have seen that but i no longer have it either.  i did a format awhile back and lost all my e-mails.  that was a funny one.  i dont remember the whole letter but i remember it saying something about her bing seen and she was tired and having trouble walking.... lol.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am looking for a copy of an e-mail joke I got several weeks ago. The joke was a response to a about a man who lost his wife in an airport. They were returning home from a trip to Africa. There was a picture attached of a naked woman holding a LARGE Bushman by the leg.

If someone has this please e-mail it to me. I've got a buddy I want to send it to.

Also post a note here so I don't get it fifty-eleven times.

Thanks
View Quote

I think you might have  go to the VisualJokes.Com website. You might find the naked the woman holding the LARGE bushman.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top