Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2002 7:24:14 AM EDT
I saw the following on ebay today "2002 HBO VHS box set for "BAND OF BROTHERS" and the documentary "WE STAND ALONE TOGETHER: THE MEN OF EASY COMPANY". The box set is sealed and contains the complete HBO mini-series. "WE STAND ALONE TOGETHER" is a companion to "BAND OF BROTHERS" and is a documentary told by the vetererans themselves.", does not look like a import, has this been released ? I am waitng for the dvd, nothing about vhs or dvd  on hbo site.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 7:25:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I would like the DVD set also, hope it will be out soon.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 7:29:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Dosen't look like it, I searched some more, it looks like it may have been released in Eurpoe, but then these would be PAL format, add claims different.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 7:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top