Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2002 4:55:28 PM EDT
this has been all over the radio talk shows today and now I see it on Fox/O'Rielly.
The kid suffers. Gets kicked out of school cause mom is a stripper. More to it than that but i'm sure you've all heard it by now.

So, what would you do.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 5:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Did she not know it was a Christian school when she signed the kid up?

Scott

Link Posted: 5/16/2002 5:09:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes. She knew it all. And she knew her job, if found out would definately raise eyebrows.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Her job raises more than eyebrows.

Sorry about that - I had to do it. [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 5:29:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#5]
One choice not on the poll is that it's none of their damn business what she does on her own time.  A lot of people complain that they don't like the government telling them what to do, but don't seem to mind that this school wants to tell mom how to lead her life.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's the story in the local rag: [url] www.sacbee.com/content/news/story/2748250p-3512801c.html[/url]

I'm glad to see that it's OK for Priests to bugger boys but moms can't take their clothes off.[rolleyes]

BTW, where in the bible does it say stripping is bad?

Paul
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#7]
It amazes me that the no good sacks of Sh*t that ran Enron into the ground  and screwwed up every pension fund in the world will be able to go any where and go anything but this women has to pull her daughter out of school.
OF Course priests that touch young boys can stay too.
Sounds very Christ-like to me but then again I have a fine Unitarian upbringing, Goat Blood anyone?

[:)>]
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Used to be that the church was the place that widows, fatherless children, and single mothers could turn to. And not be turned away.

Letting the daughter continue in school, doesn't endorse the mothers actions, but kicking the little girl out plays into the stigma of being intolerant, that the left always paints the church to be. Maybe they should rise above and let the girl attend for free. Then they can claim that it isn't being paid with skin money.

just my opinion

dave
View Quote

Exactly what I have in mind
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top