Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2002 1:41:52 PM EDT
I need a downloadable wiring diagram for a 85 Chevrolet 4X4.  Anybody know where I can find one or have one they can email me?  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I am a Ford service technician, usually all we do is make a Photostat copy out of the factory wiring diagram to give to the customers. Most dealerships would let you borrow for a few hours to make the copies you need. Call around to your local dealers and talk to the service managers, ask nice and they should have no problem loaning, especially for an older truck like yours, newer shop manuals are being used most of the time!
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe a library would have an older Motors Manual for your vehicle.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I know they have some stuff at the library, just thought it would be nice to find one online and keep it stored.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
How bout snail mail or fax......I think I can help you..............
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool, snail mail is fine.  I'll email ya.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top