Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2002 8:20:39 PM EDT
In case anyone else enjoyed the Matrix, they released a short teaser at [url]http://www.thematrix.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I was one of those kids who saw Star Wars a dozen times when it was in theaters. I bought all the toys (still have them, in fact), read the comics, etc...

But to hell with Attack of the Clones!

[b]THESE ARE THE SEQUELS THAT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE![/b]

Mature sci-fi for thinking adults.  George Lucas should take notes, because he has obviously forgotten that it takes more than cutting edge special effects to tell a compelling story.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Star wars was before my time, but I know exactly what you mean.  A few years ago I was looking forward to zelda coming out for N64.  The original game that I grew up with for the nintendo had rivers of blood, killer mummies, etc.  The new one had horse racing and chicken gathering (literally).  It seems a lot of franchises have toned it way down, really aiming at the kiddies.  Unfortunately it's working and they're making more money than ever this way.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#3]
aaaaaa CRAP!

[center][red][size=6]2003[/size=6][/red][/center]

I want it NOW!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
aaaaaa CRAP!

[center][red][size=6]2003[/size=6][/red][/center]

I want it NOW!!
View Quote

I know, that sucks.  But I think they're releasing the third movie less than 6 months after the 2nd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top