Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2002 10:11:47 AM EDT
Please refer to my earlyer post
Thanks to all who helped out in the search.
[url=]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=116493[/url]

I have great news!!!!!

Just found a FFL in the bay area.
Great guy. he's retired, works out of his home and charges 30 bucks for the transfer.

If  your interested here's his info.

Lefty Curtis
1901 Lopez dr
Anitoch, CA

925 757-6649

He also has an inventory of guns at a resonable price.  Thinking of buying from him to support his buisness.  I can't let a great guy like this go out of buisness.

Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:26:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Another Bay Area FFL on mid-Peninsula (San Mateo) is Mike Krause of Krausewerk... see website:  [url]http://www.krausewerk.com[/url]

You may have seen him on "Tales of the Gun" (Luger expert). Mike's major focus is militaria & collectibles but he does do FFL transfers.

Last time I checked it was 10% of Shotgun News price, $50 minimum, excluding any taxes, DROS fees, etc.  This isn't a bad deal - he's got a biz to support, high Bay Area costs, etc.  You do the work lining up the deal (i.e., payment, etc.)

But do contact Krausewerk to square the deal ahead of time to assure his services are available...

Krausewerk
83-B 21st Ave
San Mateo, CA 94403
650-571-7583

Bill Wiese
San Mateo, CA

Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#2]
My brother in law just did a deal with Lefty for a Springfield 1911...he was very satisfied.

-hanko
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#3]
This is great!!

We should have a good guy list of FFL, not only in the SF area but all over the country.

Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:58:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Gentlemen,

I would greatly appreciate the compilation of this information. A ready made list of "friendly" federal firearms license holders would prove most helpful.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#6]
A nationwide list of friendly FFL's is a great idea - especially for our brothers caught "behind the lines" in the commie states.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top