Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/14/2002 9:24:57 PM EDT
I don't mean to demand anything; but I'm trying to figure out the rules on this board so I can avoid getting my threads locked or my account deleted. I hope it's ok to ask these questions.

Is it against the rules to?:

-- Ask controversial questions?

-- Ask whether the Constitution prohibits infringement of the right to bear arms?

-- Talk about M16's unless we own them?

-- Talk about legally justified defensive force?

-- Talk about legally justified defensive force against police who break the law?

-- Say that the Jews in Nazi Germany should have defended themselves against Nazi fascism?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Well if I was a Mod on this board I would help you with your first locked thread.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Blaze!

Back so soon?

The number one rule is to never flip out and chop anybody's head off, unless you really, really have to- like if they piss you off for no reason.  Then, it's probably OK to wail on a guitar without anyone complaining...
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#4]
It is against the rules to be SteyrAUG.

I hereby banish yee to:

[url]http://assaultweb.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true[/url]

Seriously, you are wasting your time and intellect on us losers.

The guys at assault web are the real deal.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Hail, Overlord!
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It is against the rules to be SteyrAUG.
View Quote

Said who ?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Felon, let me be the first to say welcome to AR15.com.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#8]
With all new accounts going through a review taking sometimes days - how are the trolls reincarnating so quickly?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
With all new accounts going through a review taking sometimes days - how are the trolls reincarnating so quickly?
View Quote

my guess is already had a backup account ready to go?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#10]
No rules here man, we just make shit up as we go!
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:36:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:37:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Felon, let me be the first to say welcome to AR15.com.
View Quote

Thank you, sir. It's nice to meet you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#13]
From the "Island of Dr. Moroue"...

"What is the law?"
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#14]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll take a stab and say that perhaps you could ask all of those questions.

However, the fact remains that you are a [:K].  It's not necessarily asking these types of questions that get your threads locked and your account banned.  It's stepping on toes, challenging the authority of mods, and just generally pissing people off AFTER you ask those questions.  Or asking dumb questions, then editing them when you start catching flak for it, and then lying about, and THEN generally pissing people off.

Take SteyrAUG's advice and invite yourself over to assweb.

the_reject

Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:14:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, He attempts to be slick...

When he posted under Blaze he had a different name in his profile and was from AZ. Now remember Blaze had a "machinegun" that the FBI wanted and apperantly, his (imaginary) friends in CA. were paid a visit by said agency.

So then 6Shooter arrives (under a different name in his profile,) and WAS from CA. and immediatly begins with the "they wanna take a (my) machine gun" crap.

This time around the fucknut just changed his name.

Welcome back [:k]

PS. Don't forget his liberal use of "Sir" shit
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:34:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I hereby banish yee....

Seriously, you are wasting your time and intellect on us losers.
View Quote

You've got it backwards.

I'm dumb. I'm so dumb, I can't understand why you and JackBurton trust the FBI and ATF, who have been confiscating protected weapons since 1986.

Only you and JackBurton can teach me why I should trust the FBI and ATF to obey the Constitution. That's why I'm here, to learn from your wisdom.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Gee, I don't know...

Maybe they can answer that question over at...
ASSAULT WEB![:D]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Gee, I don't know...

View Quote

No, ass-web is just a bunch of cop-killers; i.e., they don't trust the FBI and ATF.

You do, and so only you can teach me why I should trust people who violate the Constitution.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#21]
You know what, I've been wrong all along. I have had an apiphany! I didn't have to serve in the Marines. I didn't have to be a cop. I sure has hell don't have to continue going to law school.

I'll just give up all my worldly possessions and join the Blaze / 6Shooter / Felon school of law and learn the correct way to be a good citizen.

Or maybe I'll just go stay in school, post assanine remarks on the web, buy my friends by joining a frat, pick my ass, let mommy and daddy pay my way, go to the movies, smoke dope and sputter on about how fucked up this country is because the "constitution" allows me too.

YET, I'll never lift a finger to defend my homeland or someone else, nor will I ever place my life on the line; - other than vicariously - by talking out my ass to a bunch of folks that actually might know more than I do.....
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:11:53 PM EDT
[#22]
BOG-Peashooter-Felon or whateverthef@ck you call yourself, you're a lonely, demented, frightened, mentally-retarded, insecure, dwarf-of-a-man who probably never had any friends growing up.

You seem like the type who was severely tormented as a child by your toothless mother, her alcholic ex-con boyfriend and every single kid in the neighborhood over the age of six.

Even the mange-covered family dog would pee on you as you slept at night on your brown-spotted, sheetless mattress on the feces-covered basement floor.

You probably hate all authority figures but dream every night of being surrounded by police officers who take turns beating and kicking you all the while you blindly struggle to load magazines into an M16 that droops and flops like a soggy wet noddle.

You probably wander the streets every day imagining you're covered in kevlar, carrying two machineguns and gunning down puny LEOs by the dozens like you're the Terminator reciting the 2nd Amendment over and over again, all to the adulation of hundreds of fat, buck-tooth, fellow-militia men wearing beer-stained "Timothy McVeigh For Prez" T-shirts.

You seem to have a sick obsession with possessing machineguns and an insane phobia that big bad LEOs are going to come and confiscate them and leave you alone, impotent and curled up in a fetal position, bawling and peeing yourself into oblivion.

There's no reasoning with you, no discussing the law with you and no evidence that any rational thinking goes into your obsession with machineguns, the FBI or your "right" to kill cops who serve warrants against you.

So don't think that continually trolling this place will rid you from the demons in your pointy little head.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#23]
LMFAO...

Sometimes you just gotta leave certain things to the pro's...

Cheers, The_Macallan, this round's on me.  [beer]

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Ah a Challenge to the Flame of all times award.

Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:23:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gee, I don't know...

View Quote

No, ass-web is just a bunch of cop-killers; i.e., they don't trust the FBI and ATF.

You do, and so only you can teach me why I should trust people who violate the Constitution.
View Quote

Damn You Blaze!!!  Know you have me agreeing with Steyr Aug!!  You have gone to fucking for!!  Get Fucking bent you GOD DAMN Fucking Moron!!!!!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#26]
The_Macallan,you have really come on with it!!!
Mcuzi will have a tough time retaining his title
of the best comeback!!You are getting ALOT better!!Friends?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#27]
md[beer]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Damn You Blaze!!!  Know you have me agreeing with Steyr Aug!!  You have gone to fucking for!!  Get Fucking bent you GOD DAMN Fucking Moron!!!!!!!

Sgtar15
View Quote

See, I told you I was right...[:D]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks!! COOL,I'll have to drink too that myself!!CHEERS!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#30]
It's close, but I think McUzi still edges it out, hence the 9.9 scorecard (if you were wondering what the hell I was trying to do)
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

See, I told you I was right...[:D]
View Quote

Now I am [b]REALLY[/b] pissed!!![;)]

Blaze is going to pay for this!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:33:36 PM EDT
[#32]
StyerAUG,"you've got mail"
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You know what, I've been wrong all along. I have had an apiphany! I didn't have to serve in the Marines. I didn't have to be a cop. I sure has hell don't have to continue going to law school.

... I'll just go stay in school, post assanine remarks on the web, buy my friends by joining a frat, pick my ass, let mommy and daddy pay my way, go to the movies, smoke dope and sputter on about how fucked up this country is because the "constitution" allows me too.

YET, I'll never lift a finger to defend my homeland or someone else, nor will I ever place my life on the line; - other than vicariously - by talking out my ass to a bunch of folks that actually might know more than I do.....
View Quote

Dear Bootlicker,

I did not join a frat. In the photo I posted, I was wearing a shirt I had specially made to make fun of frat guys.

I am not funded by mommy and daddy. I earned my money.

I do not dabble in the law. I seek advice from my friend who is a professor at Yale law school.

I do not sit on my ass. I am a dedicated student of the Navy S.E.A.L. school of unconventional use-of-force. I study and practice the tactical use of force (for self-defense) more than you did in the Marines.

By speaking on the internet, I put my life on the line more than you do -- and I do it not for money, but to defend my country from boot-lickers like you.

And finally: I DO realize that you all know more than I do. That is why I ask so many questions. If you would teach me what you know, instead ranting emotionally, I might be able to learn from you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:37:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I do not sit on my ass. I am a dedicated student of the Navy S.E.A.L. school of unconventional warfare. I study and practice the tactical use of force (for self-defense) more than you did in the Marines.
View Quote

My God it just gets better and better!!

I will let the pros have a shot at this, but will say that I will place a bet of $10 that you are LYING!!!!!!!!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh great, he's a SEAL now.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:41:37 PM EDT
[#36]
I knew, if we just let felon (AKA 6shooter) have enough rope he would hang himself....And sure enough.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:42:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My God it just gets better and better!!

I will let the pros have a shot at this, but will say that I will place a bet of $10 that you are LYING!!!!!!!!!!

Sgtar15
View Quote

Don't bet with a welcher. He still owes a lot of folks here 200rounds of brand-name ammo.

Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:43:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Oh great, he's a SEAL now.
View Quote

It's true.  I once saw him with his mask off and almost flipped out.  I did shit my pants however....

Be that as it may you gotta watch out for 6 or...fuck....whoever he is...I'm tellin' you he'll flip out and chop your head off and everyone watchin' will go "sweeeeet!"
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:44:26 PM EDT
[#39]
I was going to stay out of this, but I don't want to go to bed yet.

Quoted:

I do not dabble in the law. I seek advice from my friend who is a professor at Yale law school.
View Quote

Wow! Thank God you ask your friend, the "professor" and don't dabble in law!

I do not sit on my ass. I am a dedicated student of the Navy S.E.A.L. school of unconventional use-of-force. I study and practice the tactical use of force (for self-defense) more than you did in the Marines.
View Quote

Again, wow! You're a STUDENT of the S.E.A.L.s! The certainly give's you the right to piss on any and everyone who actually signed up to serve their country and protect the constitution that you understand so well since you don't dabble.

And by speaking on the internet, I put my life on the line more than you do -- and I do it not for money, but to defend my country from boot-lickers like you.
View Quote

Salute! How many layers of tinfoil do you have on to keep them from tracking you down?

Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:46:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I was going to stay out of this, but I don't want to go to bed yet.

Quoted:

View Quote

Wow! Thank God you ask your friend, the "professor" and don't dabble in law!

View Quote

Again, wow! You're a STUDENT of the S.E.A.L.s! The certainly gives you the right to piss on any and everyone who actually signed up to serve their country and protect the constitution that you understand so well since you don't dabble.

And by speaking on the internet, I put my life on the line more than you do -- and I do it not for money, but to defend my country from boot-lickers like you.
View Quote

Salute! How many layers of tinfoil do you have on to keep them from tracking you down?

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:47:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Bah, double tap. I'm tired.

Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Damn I didn't type fast enough... "WATCH THE SPARKS FLY!"

And you put your life on the line how? What is the name of your professor friend? (I bet s/he is ecstatic that they have such a gifted student of constitutional law as their bestest buddy.)

Noo, you don't dabble -- and you weren't in a frat either.

Hamster Brain.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And by speaking on the internet, I put my life on the line more than you do
View Quote

Oh I do believe that - if your momma ever caught you making contact with the outside world from your little gimp-box in the basement, it'd be cattle-prod city for your hairless scrotum.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:02:14 AM EDT
[#44]
he ain't got no scrotum,During BOG's tenure
as a S.E.A.L. BOG(felon)was captured and      de-nutted by the "enemy".he lives in eternal
shame knowing that "having a pair"will never
again apply to him...her ...it again.
[>Q]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And by speaking on the internet, I put my life on the line more than you do
View Quote

Oh I do believe that - if your momma ever caught you making contact with the outside world from your little gimp-box in the basement, it'd be cattle-prod city for your hairless scrotum.
View Quote

Dude, until I began reading your posts I really didn't believe anyone was as twisted as me!
I shall buy you a beer if we ever meet....

Macallan?
You ARE the man....
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:05:28 AM EDT
[#46]
You KNOW your in bad shape when EVEN MAC-DADDY
can check ya!lol[;)]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:17:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
[blah... blah...]
View Quote

Mac,

There is no feces on my floor.

I'm not a social reject. I was unanimously elected president of my high school. The yearbook listed me as "Done most to school. Done most FOR school."

There IS reasoning with me. I am analytical, and most of my posts are QUESTIONS, which civil people are encouraged to answer. I've got nothing to hide, and I want to know your thoughts and your reasons, Mac, but you won't open up to me.

Your flame falls short of MacUsi's, because you appeal to the "you probably" flame, and you're really not hitting the nail on the head, so it doesn't sting.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:19:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Now your gonna get it, DonR is in the house!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:21:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mods,

sgtar15 is doing the illegal interstate gambling thing again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:22:41 AM EDT
[#50]
hehehehehelolololhehehehehehe.......hehehehehe
lololololol.......hehehehe
Damn dude!!(felon)you don't know WHEN to pack it up DO you?lolololol....hehehehe
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top