Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2002 8:55:59 AM EDT
What 10 CDs would you grab in the event of a bug out or SHTF?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#1]
1) Beatles Double White
2) Little Feat - Waiting for Columbus
3) Frank Sinatra (best of/early stuff like reprise collection)
4) Patti Smith - Masters (or best of)
5) Steely Dan - decade
6) Allman Brothers - (Best of)
7) Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
8) Some classical - maybe soundtrack to Armedaeus
9) Jimmy Buffet - Changes in Latitude
10) Native American selection
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Lets see, Ammo or CD's, Ammo wins.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, if your buggin' out in a, is that a Porshe?, you can take a little extra weight![;)]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:29:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't you see "The Stand"?  Blue Oyster Cult blasting "Don't fear the Reaper" out the windows of the 4by while driving through the carnage....lol.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey, if your buggin' out in a, is that a Porshe?, you can take a little extra weight![;)]
View Quote
I'll be buggin out in either an F250 or Range Rover. Although, the Porsche is four wheel drive........Besides, I can't be the only person here with a solar/crank AM/FM/SW/CD radio? Can I?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
I'll be buggin out in either an F250 or Range Rover. Although, the Porsche is four wheel drive........Besides, I can't be the only person here with a solar/crank AM/FM/SW/CD radio? Can I?
View Quote

I was gonna get one for backpacking, until I saw how heavy it was.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top