Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2002 3:56:03 AM EDT
Let's hope this is not true. I just heard on the radio K-mart has hired Spike Lee as their newest spokesperson. This is the guy who made this statement in 99:

"The NRA should be disbanded and Charlton Heston should be shot with a .44 Bulldog."

This idiot actually suggested MURDER in front of rolling video tape. And the murder of a champion of our rights and his.

What is K-mart thinking?

more info:
[URL]http://www.newsmax.com/hottopics/Spike_Lee_vs._the_NRA.shtml[/URL]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 4:05:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Ole' Spike ought to say that around my neck of the woods!I know some rednecks that would......
well;HE wouldn't like it very much.....

Here's a statement:"The NBA should be disbanded
and Micheal Jordan should be hung from a lightpole."

HOW RACIAL CAN YOU GET????????????WHY IS IT THAT BLACKS CAN SAY THINGS LIKE THAT AND AT THE
SAME TIME CALL FOR RACIAL EQUALITY??????

HIPPOCRATES!!!!!!

Edited to say that I am NOT a racist.But it seems that there is a double standard when it comes to "racial" bigotry.I have NOTHING against Micheal Jordan or the NBA.And I wish
NO harm to anyone.The comment was made to
show an example of the double standard that
Exists in our society.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 2:43:32 AM EDT
[#2]
That news is old enough to shave.

They hired Spike Lee a week or so after declaring bankruptcy -- months ago.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 3:19:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, if you watch TV you must've seen all those touchy feely K-fart commercials that came out after the Superbowl.... [puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top