Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2002 1:41:51 PM EDT
Dinner. Not really Kid Rock but a Punk Wannabe. I don't know what she sees in these losers.  Had to go through the whole routine to get rid of him just like all the others.  Usually the line  " If you ever make my sister cry, I'll make you cry!" works everytime.  Normally they head right for the door. I wish I could find her someone better, someone who at least looks like they could be a Conservative.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:46:33 PM EDT
[#2]
What does she look like? [BD]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Usually the line  " If you ever make my sister cry, I'll make you cry!" works everytime.  
View Quote

That really works? You must be a big guy, or your sister dates wimps.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I [u]always[/u] make a point to clean my ARs in front of my sister's dates.  I usually leave a couple loaded magazines on the table for a little extra effect.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Glad I didn't come over to your house when I was 17 [;)]

Can't judge a book by it's cover-I know plenty of slimy guys with buzz cuts and penny loafers and I also know quite a few deadheads that are great guys.
View Quote

Couldn't agree more.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#6]
What was the dad's line from the movie Clueless when a scumbag comes to pick up his daughter for a date?

"Hey. Just to let you know, in case you hurt my daughter?  I have a shovel and a .45. I doubt you'd be missed."
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I [u]always[/u] make a point to clean my ARs in front of my sister's dates.  I usually leave a couple loaded magazines on the table for a little extra effect.

[(:|)]
View Quote

This is a sound policy which I fully intend to implement as soon as my daughter begins to date.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top