Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2002 12:48:36 PM EDT
"when the lost 10 tribes of Israel return to their homeland to fight and win the battle of Armadeddon and Solomon's temple is rebuilt, the return of the Messiah and end of the world as we know it will be at hand.

9 of the 10 tribes have been found. They have been found in areas of the world now involved in the Afghan war. One of the missing tribes is thought to be Pathan peoples of Afghanistan. Other tribes have been found in Uzbekistan, in India on the border of Burma as well as in Pakistan on the border of Afghanistan. A tribe that consists only of direct desendants of Biblical priests has been found on an island off the coast of Tunisia. There is but one tribe to be found, that is the tribe of Asher."

we are going to see the prophecy of the return of lost tribes to Israel fulfilled this year. At that time, there will be a release of the genetic bioweapon created in the US under the direction of a cabal who take orders from the Antichrist.

Before the year 2001 ends, there will be more leading scientists murdered as well as those who try to bring public attention to this plot. The year 2002 will usher in the year of "Asher." The last lost tribe will be found, and the progeny of the 10 lost tribes will return to Israel to fulfill biblical prophecy.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"when the lost 10 tribes of Israel return to their homeland to fight and win the battle of Armadeddon and Solomon's temple is rebuilt, the return of the Messiah and end of the world as we know it will be at hand.

9 of the 10 tribes have been found. They have been found in areas of the world now involved in the Afghan war. One of the missing tribes is thought to be Pathan peoples of Afghanistan. Other tribes have been found in Uzbekistan, in India on the border of Burma as well as in Pakistan on the border of Afghanistan. A tribe that consists only of direct desendants of Biblical priests has been found on an island off the coast of Tunisia. There is but one tribe to be found, that is the tribe of Asher."

we are going to see the prophecy of the return of lost tribes to Israel fulfilled this year. At that time, there will be a release of the genetic bioweapon created in the US under the direction of a cabal who take orders from the Antichrist.

Before the year 2001 ends, there will be more leading scientists murdered as well as those who try to bring public attention to this plot. The year 2002 will usher in the year of "Asher." The last lost tribe will be found, and the progeny of the 10 lost tribes will return to Israel to fulfill biblical prophecy.

View Quote

Have you been hanging around my beakers!?!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Where do these people come up with this bullshit??!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Where do these people come up with this bullshit??!
View Quote

BEHOLD!!! the voice of the "Beast".
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#6]
[url]http://www.stormtronic.co.uk/9-11/scientists.htm[/url]

and towards the bottom of the page:

Dead And Missing Scientists, Armageddon, Genetic Bioweapons
And The Return Of The Lost Tribes Of Israel

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I am the mouse that roared!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:03:24 PM EDT
[#8]
"GO MOUSE GO! GO MOUSE GO!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"GO MOUSE GO! GO MOUSE GO!
View Quote

oh, you say that now but when he sprouts seven heads and seven crowns on each head and um...
where is my bible...

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/3063/claim.jpg[/img]

[SIZE=4]It's Working, the Massive Deception is Working. Prepare the Eludium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator![/SIZE=4]

[SIZE=6]All your Prophecies are belong to US![/size=6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/3063/marvbugs.jpg[/img]

A little thought goes a long way. As Bugs on Numerous ocassions proved.

Ben
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:21:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Does this mean I'm finally gonna get to use my food storage and all that ammo?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Dude,

There were 12 tribes.
144,000 people.

Need to back read from Revelation.....

The Jehovah's witnesses think only 144,000 go to heaven...doesn't that suck?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#15]
1.  There are [b]12[/b] tribes of Israel

2.  the temple has to be rebuilt where the al Aqsa mosque (Dome on the Rock) now sits

3.  Turkey has to be a world power again

4.  numerous assorted other details which I don't remember right now

In other words, there will be enough happening that it will be fairly obvious to all but the blind.  It  could be soon, it could be 5,000 years from now.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#16]
ChuckT,
Thanks for the 12 tribe 2nd vote...I thought I remembered that from.....

Vacation Bible School in the late 50's early 60's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top