Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2002 10:33:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 10:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly if the guy is feeling that way I rather him NOT be in our armed forces,hell it sounds a little like he is deserting,cant we deport him?
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Remember this happened back in September. ROTC kids or something(?) saying they only signed up to go to college. [pissed]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:44:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree with M4_..., If this guy feels this way then I don't want him in the armed forces.
Dishonorably discharge him/her and let them cool their heals for a few years in Levenworth, or what ever military prison facility is appropriate.

You make your bed, you lie in it......
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:35:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Eh, sign him up for Operation: Human Shield.

Scum.

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:54:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Look the guy didn't even sign his name. I would guess it is just propoganda, and not even a real person.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:17:28 AM EDT
[#6]
"Big Oil." Sigh.

The most convenient demon is again trotted out.

One of my greatest wishes is that "Big Oil" detractors would finally wake up, and realize that virtually all they enjoy, the very essence of their standard of living, is due to industries like these. And [i]someone's[/i] got to go find the stuff. And transport it. And refine it. And deliver it, so jackasses like this can drive his car at the lowest cost anywhere in the godd**n world - to continue his obvious hypocrisy.

For a class of people that lay claim to such empathic ability and imagination, liberals seem particularly deficient at imagining the alternatives. And imagining the mass assf***ing they'd feel if they finally got their way.

Myself, I'm a "hydrogen fuel cell" type of guy, knowing full well that only nuclear power is the way to go in separating that hydrogen for use. But no, liberals will wince at the thought of nuclear energy - even though their perennial heroes, the French(!) of all people, have used it to great effect and safety.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:23:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:12:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Look the guy didn't even sign his name. I would guess it is just propoganda, and not even a real person.
View Quote

I'd be ashamed of signing my name too. [:(!]

Stupid bastard should have thought ahead when he signed up. Oh...wait...if he could think ahead he wouldn't be a DU'er. [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top