Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2002 6:37:21 PM EDT
Just curious who might put a ear to the radio and listen to Michael Savage, The Savage Nation.  He is on the AM dial if your not aware and on from 4:00p.m.-7:00p.m. PST. He has some good points and is pretty entertaining. From what I understand he is the fastest growing radio show.  He is a conservative right winger, and tells it how it is!
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure I do, when my blood pressure is running a little low.

How'd you like him for a neighbor?
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I've spent a lot of time listening in the car and I've come to the conclusion that he is to ideology what the WWF is to professional sports.  I seriously doubt that he actually believes any of what he says.  He has simply recognized that a lot of conservatives are dismayed about the state of the world and is exploiting that for personal gain.

-kill-9
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I use to listen to him on the way home from work each day.  I mostly turn him off now.  He is much to negative about everything.  Since I'm not a supporter of Israel I get sick of his "all Israel, all the time" crap.  Of course you are an idiot if you ever disagree with him.  The only way he will treat you OK as a call in is if you feed his ego.

There are many more better conservatives out there with a better message than this creep.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 8:02:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I listen and enjoy the Savage Nation.  Michael is entertaining, informative, and doesn't mince words.  Like him better than Rush.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've spent a lot of time listening in the car and I've come to the conclusion that he is to ideology what the WWF is to professional sports.  I seriously doubt that he actually believes any of what he says.  He has simply recognized that a lot of conservatives are dismayed about the state of the world and is exploiting that for personal gain.

-kill-9
View Quote

i belive the same thing if he really belived what he said he would start shooting up San Fransico where he soppusdly lives. he would snap in a second living in San Fran and beliving what he wants youy to belive
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I have listened to him off and on for a several years, mostly because their aren't many other options in that time slot and my radio is mostly on KSFO anyhow.  He is pretty much an idiot.  Anyone who disagrees with him he goes straight to the personal attack and pretty much just likes people who blow sunshine up his ass when he is not doing it himself.  And to top it off he doesn't do gun topics, though he does have an ar and a glock.  I much prefer listening to Brian Wilson, Mark Davis on the weekends or Geoff Metcalf.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I agree, Savage is an idiot.  Ratters pretty much nailed his personality -- Savage goes into "junkyard dog" mode if disagreed with.

Last time this topic came up, someone here posted that when Savage was a local SF-only show, Savage was rabidly anti-gun;  he changed when he got syndicated, since national opinion is much more pro-gun.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#8]
i do when i go to bed.  puts me out like a light  [:)>]  [|)]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 8:05:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I listen in Phoenix. Some of my friends refer to him as the MADMAN. But sometimes he hits it right on the head.He really gets pissed off at times and goes nuts. But I think the public needs someone like this to malke the average moron or sheeple think & pull their heads out of their ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top