Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2011 11:28:44 AM EDT
it is hidden in Elk Mountain, Wyoming.

the weather there is always fucked up.  I can have a nice drive from NY to San Francisco, till I hit the stretch of I-80 around Elk Mountain.  extreme high winds, blowing snow, ice, rain, flying railcars, dogs and cats living together.

something is really messed up there.  plus the whole state is owned by Cheney anyway.

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Halliburton for the win. Didja know they have an earthquake machine now?

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Does Halliburton sell a home model of the earthquake machine?  I could certainly use it to level my nieghbor's house.  That'll keep his dog from barking.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does Halliburton sell a home model of the earthquake machine?  I could certainly use it to level my nieghbor's house.  That'll keep his dog from barking.

No it won't, but BRD can solve your problems!
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Why am i being followed by these dark colored choppers?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I build small buildings that go with a bunch of their machines.  We just got a big job for a fueling system for several of them.  Being it's down here, I'm inclined to think it's the hurricane machine.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Invite the dog into your shed and shoot him with a Ruger LC-9. Wear ear protection though, I hear they can be loud.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Serious question. Didn't someone literally blame a Halliburton Earthquake Machine for the 2004 earthquake and tsunami?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top