Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2011 8:44:47 AM EDT
Enrollment in Med school is down, it is no longer lucrative enough. When we have no physicans, police or firemen because they simply will not deal with every nut case that is open carrying and ready to shoot anything that moves we might get... enough sense to stop the NRA from running this country. Enough of "out of my cold dead hands". It is time for sane leadership and for a change lets get someone who actually will stand up to the people who were bought by corporations to guarantee that the money flows up.
Please demand government by the people for the people from the people elected to protect us. Our constitution was written not to protect our country but to protect us from our country. Time NRA and DC heard that message.

Mike Summitt
The obvious intent of the second amendment was that ownership of a firearm be accompanied by some type of civic duty or responsibility, not that the entire population be armed for no purpose or reason.

Dave Farley Americans are crazy. I'd rather be safe than sorry and live in a country where we know more who has access to firearms than to not to. Children's lives are cheap and the gun manufacturers rule! This is America and having a homicide rate that tops many third world Countries is alright as long as gun stores can get their way.
March 8 at 9:23pm · 1 personIsabelle Kaplan likes this..John Cooper Dan - we do regulate cars and pools - did you notice? We can do more than one smart thing at a time. Intelligence is free.
Gabe - the issue here is multi-round magazines. You want to face criminals w/ these in their hands? A US marshall was ...shot and killed yesterday in St Louis. Do you think his colleagues and family agree that nothing should be done?See More
March 9 at 2:22am · 1 personNadyne Rosin likes this..Mike Summitt So glad I live in California, just wish we could chase out the few remaining Republicans and form our own country.

It's much less important what kinds of guns people can get than it is who can get guns to begin with. Psychos must be disarme...d.See More
March 9 at 2:41pm.Doretta Andonucci Why would anyone need to fire off that many bullets, other than to wreak havoc? Can anyone give me a reasonable answer? I am open to discussion,
March 9 at 7:37pm · 1 personLoading....
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 8:46:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope not going to read this post. My brain hurts as it is today
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 8:49:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Our constitution was written not to protect our country but to protect us from our country
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Other than keeping up to date on actually political activities, it's better for your sanity to avoid the most nutty of the anti-gunners.

There are some that can be pulled over to the 2A side, but most of the crazies you see commenting like that are lost causes.

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 8:58:14 AM EDT
[#4]
those people just haven't been victimized enough yet.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
those people just haven't been victimized enough yet.

Some people are born victims. The carry the souls of slaves.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:12:20 AM EDT
[#6]
But Guns are just so Icky
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

March 9 at 2:22am · 1 personNadyne Rosin likes this..Mike Summitt So glad I live in California, just wish we could chase out the few remaining Republicans and form our own country.

It's mutual.

March 9 at 2:41pm.Doretta Andonucci Why would anyone need to fire off that many bullets, other than to wreak havoc? Can anyone give me a reasonable answer? I am open to discussion,
March 9 at 7:37pm · 1 personLoading....

Because we want to.  Why does anyone need to have sex other than for procreation?  It's risky and can lead to your death, and is a drain on the health care and welfare system.

No one needs to have sex more than 2-3 times.  Can anyone tell me why they'd want to?  Is there a reasonable answer to that question?
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
But Guns are just so Icky

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top